run off

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Request from Bobbi48 ^v^)

"Agh!" Kazuichi groaned, struggling to put up the tent, "ba-babe, I need help over here!" He shouted, trying to keep the tent up, "... My dear, you seem to not be doing this properly- - have you tried to actually peruse the wicked light paper?" He asked, grabbing the manual out the box and handing it to Kazuichi, "i-i mean... It's a lot of stuff to read... That'll be a waste of time..." Kazuichi chuckled nervously, biting his finger nail.

"My dear dark prince-..." Tanaka stared at him in disbelief and shook his head, "it is important for you to carefully read it- here, allow me to peruse and you do, okay?" He chuckled softly.

After Kazuichi finally finished making the tent, he got their portable stove and their pot, pouring water in there, "hey, it wasn't so bad running off you know?" He chuckled softly, "hey, the water's bubbling, does that mean it's hot enough?"

Tanaka nodded his head and opened the cup of noodles, grabbing the pot, pouring it in the small cup and mixing it, "here you go my dear" He whispered, handing the noodles to his boyfriend and grabbing the backpack, pulling their sleeping bags out, along with their lantern since Kazuichi was scared of he dark,

Gundham poured some of the water in his noodles and mixed it, "it's fun doing this... But like... How am I supposed to charge my phone?"

Tanaka stared at him and knocked his phone out his hand, "that's not necessary, you don't need this sacred item to live, do you?"

"... No..."

"Exactly"

Tanaka grabbed a match and lit the lantern, placing it in between them two, "Once you're finished, be sure to sleep"

"I... *yawn* I know..."

(I know this isn't what you really asked for, but this is what came in mind while I was writing this)