74

April 05, 2016, Tuesday

Mish:
Baby, sorry kanina. Kinausap kasi ako ni Mama. I'm sorry nawala ako sa call.

Read 07:29 a.m.

Mish:
But she left already. Huwag ko na raw uulitin. 😅

Read 07:30 a.m.

Rav:
Mish, stop pretending. I heard everything.

Rav:
Please, tell me everything truthfully. Without sugar coating.

Rav:
Since when did she start hurting you?

Reas 07:33 a.m.

Mish:
Since senior high. Noong nawala ako sa Latin Honors dahil nagka-boyfriend ako.

Read 07:35 a.m.

Mish:
Well, hindi na rin ako nagulat.

Read 07:36 a.m.

Rav:
Why did you sneak out?

Mish:
Because I wanted to be with you on your birthday.

Rav:
Pero okay lang naman sa akin kahit na sa ibang araw natin i-celebrate yun nang magkasama.

Mish:
Sa akin, hindi.

Read 07:39 a.m.

Mish:
Ang dami kong pagkukulang sa 'yo. Ang daming oras ang ginugugol ko sa pag-aaral at ipinagkakait ko sa 'yo. For me, missing your birthday would be too much.

Rav:
Still, what if something happened with you while you're on your way to me? I can't afford to lose you.

Read 07:42 a.m.

Mish:
I can't afford to lose you too. I hope that what you heard a while ago will not be the reason for you to leave me.

Mish:
Please, whatever you heard about your studies, that's irrelevant. Mama doesn't know anything. Ako ang nakakakilala sa 'yo kaya alam ko na deserved mo 'yung place mo ngayon sa DL. Ako ang nakakakilala sa 'yo at ako ang nakakita ng pinaghirapan mo, so I hope this won't be the reason to shake our confidence.

Mish:
I've been used to it and look, I can live with it. Isa pa, in two years, I'll be working on my own na so she can't control me.

Read 07:45 a.m.

Rav:
I'm so proud of you, Mish.

Read 07:46 a.m.

Rav:
For being strong.

Rav:
For keeping up with your mom

Rav:
For trying to cheer me up when it was you who was hurt.

Read 07:47 a.m.

Rav:
I'm sorry that you had to go through all these.

Rav:
Tell me, what do we need to do? I'll do it.

Read 07:48 a.m.

Mish:
If you're going to ask me before all of these happened, I'd ask for a breakup.

Read 07:49 a.m.

Mish:
But, will the beating stopped if I gave you up?

Mish:
Will she be satisfied if I aced the supreme acer?

Mish:
Will she finally be proud of me if I do everything she wants me to do?

Mish:
Whatever I do, Mama was never satisfied. She won't stop pushing me, pressuring me, like she did to ate before, hanggang sa ako na 'yung nasa pinakatuktok.

Mish:
She just won't stop dahil lagi siyang may panibagong goal sa buhay ko.

Read 07:53 a.m.

Mish:
So, I don't think, listening to her and obeying everything she wants me to do will make all of these things stop.

Mish:
It will never stop until I'm living my own life without them.

Mish:
I just realized it all, after she left.

Read 07:54 a.m.

Rav:
Now, I will ask you, baby. Now that it all happened, what do you want me to do?

Read 07:55 a.m.

Mish:
Stay with me.

Mish:
In two years, I can leave them and live my own life the way I wanted to.

Mish:
While I'm keeping up with her, please, stay with me.

Mish:
I won't ask for a breakup anymore. I just want you to be there with me.

Read 07:57 a.m.

Rav:
Okay, baby. I will do everything my baby wants.

Rav:
Now, can you come out of your subdivision? I'm here. But, it's okay if your grandparents won't let you. I just want to check on you.

Read 07:59 a.m.

Mish:
Lola doesn't mind since she hated Mama for beating me up. Wait lang, ha?

Rav:
Okay, I will wait for you

Rav:
I love you, baby. I'm so proud of you.

Read 08:02 a.m.