more than revenge

OMG THIS IS LITERALY A DREAM I HAD LOL AND JUST FYI THIS DOES NOT FIT IN WITH THE TIMELINE OR PLOT

I've known the duke for only two years but it feels like we've spent a lifetime together. we know everything about each other and he is very protective of me because he views me as a little sister. And seeing as i mean a lot to him he wanted me to meet everyone that was important to him so i met Will and lady Danbury  and last  but not least Anthony Bridgerton. When i first met the others we got along well in fact Lady Danbury is like the grandmother i never had and Will is like a cool fun uncle but Anthony was something more. As soon as i saw him i thought he was the most handsome man i ever met and throughout talking with him and Simon we kept flirting a little bit but i didn't really think anything of it like why would he want me. but on the way back to Simon's house where i'm staying at ( i visit so often i have my own room) he told me that i can not and will not date his best friend "but Simon" i said but he cut me off and said " no y/n i will not have you dating him he is not suitable enough for you" i just looked out the window with a mix of a sad and mad expression on my face , Simon sighed " i'm just looking out for you you are the closest thing i have to family" he said looking at his feet i turned back to look at him feeling guilty because he looked sad i sighed and grabbed his hand " i know...thank you for always protecting me" he lifted his head up and smiled.  

Me and Anthony got along well and i didn't want to waste that even if we couldn't date so we started hanging out more , Simon always there of course to make sure we weren't snogging. i even met Daphne his sister, we get along very well also but so do her and the duke i'm pretty sure he's courting her i ship them! i just don't know why he didn't  tell me i mean we tell each other everything....right?

Me, Daphne , Simon and Anthony we're walking in the park. my elbow was linked with Anthony's and Daphne's was linked with Simon's. Anthony and Simon have not talked since Anthony had found out about their courtship but Daphne and I forced them to come hang out with us we ate (while Simon and Anthony just stared at each other with a slight mad expression ) in a cute little reasturant then walked in a park and now we are headed back to the Bridgerton house. now me and Daphne's elbows are linked and we are trying to talk while Anthony and Simon are fighting behind us. "oh really?!"   Shouted Simon and they coutinued fighting so much their voices are just mixed and you can't understand what they are saying "you know what Anthony how about this ?!" shouted Simon then he pulled Daphne to his chest and kissed her. Anthony had a shocked face that quickly changed into a very mad one and he pulled us inside as quick as possible "i cannot believe you Simon thats my sister!" Anthony shouted Simon just looked at him with a blank face " fine you kiss my sister i kiss the closest thing you have to one!" he said then he grabbed me picked me up and wrapped my legs round his waist and then kissed me. it was slow and sweet at first then it was rough and passionate. Simon and Daphne stood there shocked. after we pulled apart we just stared at into each others eyes out of breath, it felt like w were the only people in the world.

SIMON'S POV

'HE IS TOUCHING MY SISTER  well non-biological but still i mean i did kiss his but that's besides the point i need to stop him' i think as i start heading towards them but Daphne grabs my hand she says "look at them look at how they are looking at each other that kiss was more than revenge ...it was because of love." she pulls me closer and i look up at them. i want so badly to be mad but- but i can't my two best friends happy and in love it actually makes me kinda happy for them. ok i don't think them dating would be bad 

Anthony's POV

as i'm looking at this beautiful l girl in front of me smiling i can't help but to smile back until Simon clears his throat and i snap out of my daze. my anger has gone down 100% (mainly because of y/n) " um i guess" simon starts but i cut him off " Oh Simon i'm sorry i had no right" i start but then HE cuts ME off " no it was only air considering i kissed Daphne and ... i see how you two look at each other and you guys are clearly in love" he says waving his hand towards us. i look at y/n she's looking down but then lifts her head smiling with slight blush as i smile back and look into her y/e/c eyes " yes yes we are" i say grabbing her hand and looking back at Simon. he gives a small smile and says " as long as your both happy" he says grabbing Daphne's hand and starts walking away. y/n jumps off the counter "we are" she says looking me in the eye"oh and anthony" Simon says looking back " you hurt her i kill you bye bye" he says smiling and waving while walking away. " don't worry i won't!" i shout " in fact i'll do the opposite i will protect her with my life" i say quietly so only she hears she smilies and looks down. god i love this woman. 

WELL I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IM CURRENTLY WORKING ON A REQUEST FROM THESHADOWNEXTTOYOU SO IM A BIT BUSY BU I AM MOVING IN TWELVE DAYS SO UPDATES WILL BE SLOW SORRY. I LOVE YOU GUYS YOU ROYAL WEIRDOS<3