sarcastic much

ya'll look how fine this mans is^

requested by @lovclary

Hi, I'm y/n also known as Simon's best friend. now most people think that being friends with a duke would be hard,because of the whole public appeal thing and how we can't go anywhere together without  people thinking we're dating, but besides that it's not. We see each other as brother and sister  and we tell each other everything.

one day me and Simon were just hanging out when the mail came in. Simon opened one of the letters and smiled " hey y/n, my good friend, Anthony, is throwing a ball at his family's estate" Simon says looking up from the letter " okay.. and why exactly should i care?" i say not even looking up from my book, Simon rolled his eyes " because, y/n, now you can finally meet him" he says ripping my books from my hands, i was about to protest but he interrupted me " oh come on, you'll love it and he'll love you" he pleaded, i sighed and thought about it " fine I'll go" i say giving up " yes! now go get ready its in two hours" he says walking away " ok ok- WAIT two hours?!" i yell " uh yes why" he replies, i wave my arms up and down my body " you think THIS takes less then two hours?" i say, he looks me up and down "no... looks like you rolled out of bed" he says and turns around the corner, smirking. i throw a pillow at him but it only hits the wall . i get up and groan, not even wanting to go to this thing but i did kinda want to meet his friend so i got up and got ready. 

- you can change what you wear but i picked out this <3-

after i put on my dress i touched up my hair a bit and did a tiny bit of makeup. Simon comes in my room and says " you look beautiful"   " you don't look to bad yourself...i guess" i whisper the last part to myself" i heard that" he says opening the door for me, i walk up and pat his cheek " good" i say walking out the door he rolls his eyes while smiling. 

-time skip brought to you by Jensen Ackles singing eye of the tiger-

when we arrived the place looked beautiful, pink flowers all over the garden,lights up, and the sound of laughter and the smell of food carried out into the cold,fresh air.Simon helped me out of the carriage and as we were walking up to the door a man came running out, i didn't know who he was but he was very handsome, he had dark brown hair and warm eyes and looked manly but also sweet. Then he ran right up to Simon and-.... omg.. tha- that's Anthony isn't it oh jeez. " Simon! long time no see" he said. Dang even his voice was hot. "good to see you, this is my friend, Y/n" Simon said motioning to me. Anthony looked at me, picked up my hand and placed a gentle kiss on the back while still looking me in my eyes. " it is an honor meeting you lady y/n" he said. we just kinda froze looking at each other but i snapped out it. this isn't me, i don't 'swoon' I'm a strong, independent woman! ( you go girl!). " I'm sure" i say with a sarcastic smile as i walk away from the two boys and into the party. both of them stared, each of them with a tiny hint a shock on their face. 

Anthony's POV:

what just happened? from what Simon had told about this girl is that,yes, sometimes she can be sarcastic and even a bit mean but for the most part she was funny and kind and caring. I'm so confused. Did he lie? Did she hear a rumor about me? what did i do to upset her? I know it sounds crazy because I've known this girl for a full 5 minutes but I thought we kinda hit it off...? I guess i was wrong. i look over at Simon who looks just as confused as I. " i deeply apologize she is never like this, ecspecially when meeting new people...excuse me" he says running off after her. I don't know what happened but all i know is i want this beautiful girl.......i have issues.

Y/n's POV:

i walk in and the first thing i do is head straight to the table filled with sweets. i need something to calm my nerves. Simon walks over to me and i turn to face him with cake stuffed in my mouth. "what on the earth as that?!" he asked " what? all i said was ' i'm sure '" i say not thinking that what i said was that big of a deal.i could tell that he was about to yell at me but before he could Anthony walked over. " hello lady y/n may i have this dance?" he asked. i almost lost my cool but i collected myself. " i suppose" i say, rolling my eyes. he takes my hand and leads me to dance and of course a slow song started to play.we danced for a little while before Anthony said " i know you felt the sparks too"  he looked down at me and smirked " oh no was i really that obvious?" i say sarcastic. " alright so i upset you, can you at least tell me what i did wrong?" he asks. oh no don't say something stupid y/n! " well um-" Eloise walked up and interrupted me,thankfully, " oh y/n i didn't know you were here" she says hugging me "hello sister" Anthony greets her " wait you two are siblings? i thought you said he was handsome" i ask, whispering the last part to Eloise knowing he could hear. oh just when i thought this couldn't get worse, my best friend is his sister. " yes um Eloise can you excuse us i need to talk to y/n" he says and before either one of us could say a word he drags me out of the room and into the garden.

(ya'll idk where i'm going with this and honestly its cringey so far)  

we just kinda sat there, akwardly, on the swings beside the house. "look i don't know what i did to upset you but-" " oh so you do know i'm annoyed, so you're just choosing to make me more annoyed" i cut him off. "and you know what-" this time he cuts me off but with a kiss. i wanted so badly to pull away but for some reason i just can't. i slowly melt into before we pulled away for air. he smiles at me, god it's annoying how cute he is. "are you still mad?" "yes..no...i was never mad at you i was mad at myself" i admit. he looks at me for a while "why?" he asks " i did ' feel the sparks' as you so cheesely put it" i say, he just laughs and says "well i'm not a douchebag and i just kissed you so...may i court you?" he says kneeling in front of me while i'm still on the swing " i guess" i say in a joking and sarcastic way and kiss him. 

HELLO MY ROYAL WEIRDOS SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND ITS HONESTLY VERY CRINGEY. I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE SO MANY READS AND VOTES I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH<3!!!