dancing in the rain

your dress -you choose-

its now officially my season time

its now officially my season time.my sibling got married only two weeks in so i have hope that i'll find my future husband soon.my mother has been preparing me for this since i was 3 but i'm still nervous. tonight some family i already forgot's name is having a ball. all the high class families have been invited including mine. right now my maid (who is like a sister to me) is doing my hair I've already been put into my corset,which makes it hard to breath, and put into my dress.I'm having my hair done the same way i always do for these occasions. I'm wearing small, dainty jewelry and my favorite flats.my maid is doing very simple and natural makeup on me." y/n!y/n!" i hear my best friends voice"yes y/f/n?! i'm in my room!" i yell. two seconds later i hear her storming up the stairs and burst into my room."hello are you almost ready? i'm so excited! i heard the bridgertons are going to be attending.their boys are so cute!especially Colin!" y/f/n rambles. i roll my eyes and laugh " why don't you tell him how you feel instead of spending countless days rambling on how perfect of a suitor he wold be?" i ask while laughing " i will when you tell Anthony how you feel"she teased.my cheeks flushed red"i don't know what your talking about" i said and politely asked my maid to leave. after she was gone i whipped around in my chair to face y/f/n since she was laying on her stomach facing me on the bed"why on gods green earth would you think i share feelings for the viscount" i whisper yelled knowing that the maids were most likely eavesdropping " you cannot seriously think that no one else can see your blush when he walks in or how big your eyes get when we see him in public." she said whilst smirking " fine maybe i find him a tad attractive but he needn't know" i say turning back and put  the blush on myself since i kicked out the maid.y/f/n got up and walked over putting her hands on my shoulder and leaning down so she can look in the mirror " well don't worry i think he'll find you beautiful since you are." i grabbed her hand on my shoulder gently " thanks i think Colin will find you gorgeous since you are." i said smiling , she blushed and said thank you. " now hurry up our carriage is waiting" she said in a sing song voice whilst clapping her hands. 

-time skip brought to you by Chris Hemsworth in a wig-

when we stepped out the mansion was beautiful. there was a pond on the left side filled with lily pads and blossom trees on each side of the path leading up to big oak doors.two servents open both the doors as we stepped in, me and y/f/n thanking the one on our side, and  immediately music fills our ears