𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮

" We're done, you guys can taste it before serving it to others... " Soojin said to the teachers. " Let me do it... " Naeun replied and take a spoon from Jungkook's. " It's good, Soojin-ah... " Naeun said after she tastes the soup, make Jungkook smiled from ear to ear. " Thank you for cooking for the children... " Naeun said.

" It's not a big problem... " Soojin replied. " Then we can serve this now, I'm afraid the kids are hungry... " Mr. Lee said. " I'll go take a bath first... " Soojin said to Jungkook and Jaehyun, make them nodded. " Hurry up, okay? " Jungkook responded. " Go gather the kids... " Naeun said to other teachers.

After half an hour, Soojin comes back and looking for Soyeon and Sinb. " Come on... " Jungkook suddenly appeared from Soojin's back. Soojin then followed up Jungkook, " Soojinie... " Soyeon smiled at her. " Did you enjoy your dinner? " Soojin asks and sits next to Soyeon. Soyeon nodded as a response, " I heard that you cook it... ". Soojin smiled and looked away instead of responding. " There's nothing our Soojinie can't do... " Sinb interrupted.

" Here yours... " Jaehyun give Soojin's her food. " Thank you, Jeong Jaehyun-ssi... " Soojin replied. " After you guys have done, you can go to your tent and rest, tomorrow we'll start with some activities... Understand? " Naeun said. " Nae... " The kids responded. " What activities that we will do tomorrow? " Yeji asked. " I don't know... " Hyunjin answered. " Might be planting a tree or creating something... " Jaehyun replied. " That's boring... " Soyeon responded. " But I heard that we will be exploring the forest tomorrow... " Jaehyun said.

" Really?? " Sinb asked. " We'll see tomorrow... " Jungkook replied. " I'm sorry for bothering you guys but I need help... " " What do you need, Ms. Cheon? " Soyeon asked. " I need one or two students to be able to stay all night... " " You mean being security? " Soyeon cut her words, make Cheon ssaem nodded. " I'm sorry, Cheon ssaem, but we need our beauty sleep to save our energy for tomorrow's activities... " Sinb responded.

" How about the others? Have you asks them? " Jungkook asked. " I have but none of them agreed. That's why I'm here hoping that one of you will volunteer yourself. " Ms. Cheon explained. " We're sorry, Ms... " Soyeon said. " That's okay, just take a rest later, okay? " Ms. Cheon replied before walks away.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

It's late-night and Soojin still awake, she's reading her books hoping that she will feel sleepy but failed. " I need fresh air... " Soojin mumbled before goes out of the tent. While walking around, Soojin saw Ms. Cheon that sitting near the campfire. " Ssaem, you can go sleep, if you want to... " " O... oh... It's okay, Soojin-ah. I'll be okay... " Ms. Cheon said.

" I'm not sleepy so I can take care of it, ssaem can go sleep first... " Soojin said. " Aigoo, I don't want you to be... " " I'm okay, trust me... " Soojin smiled, make Ms. Cheon agreed. As she was alone, she becomes pensive while looking at the campfire. " How can I forget to bring my pills? I may end up not sleeping at all... " Soojin mumbled.

" I never take it away from my handbag, but how can it wasn't there? " She still mumbled, make her doesn't realize that Jungkook standing at her back. " What are you talking about? " Jungkook finally talked, make Soojin startled, and then look at him. " You still awake? " Soojin asks. Jungkook hummed as a response, he sits next to Soojin.

" How about you? Why are you still awake? " Jungkook asked Soojin. " Me? I just... I just feel guilty to let Ms. Cheon stay up all night to make sure us safe sleeping this night... " Soojin make an excuse, which is Jungkook know that she's lying to him. " Then why did you didn't volunteer earlier? " Jungkook asks. " You know how Soyeon, Sinb, and Jaehyun will react if they see it, they won't allow it... " Soojin responded. " Oho, you're so good at lying... " Jungkook thought and chuckled.

" What's wrong? " Soojin asked. " Nothing... " Jungkook shooked his head and look at the campfire. " How about you then? Why are you still awake? " Soojin asked, make Jungkook stare straight into her eyes. " Because I know that you won't able to get asleep... " Jungkook thought, he would like to says that but his ego won't allow him to do it. " Are you just gonna stare at me like that? " Soojin said. " I don't feel sleepy at all... " Jungkook replied and looked away. " Is that the reason? " Soojin scoffed. Jungkook hummed, " so, I'm gonna accompany you here... " Jungkook said.

" Whatever, as long as you can hold your sleepiness... " Soojin replied. " I can hold it... " Jungkook responded. " Let see then... " Soojin mumbled. " The stars were beautiful tonight... " Jungkook said while looking at the night sky, make Soojin did the same.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

" Good morning, World... " Sinb said as she gets up. " I don't want to get up from this bed... " Soyeon whispered. " Hwang Yeji, wake up. " Sinb said to Yeji while throwing a pillow at Yeji. " I will... " Yeji responded with a half asleep tone. Sinb goes to the center of their tent to do stretching, but when she looks at Soojin's tent room, she is shocked to see no Soojin there. " Eo?? Where's Soojin? Did she already wake up and go to the toilet? " Sinb asked Soyeon and Yeji.

" I didn't hear any of us going out from this tent this morning... " Soyeon replied while still laying down and closed her eyes. " But Soojin is here though... " Sinb said, make Yeji and Soyeon open their eyes to check on it. " Eh? Where is she? " Soyeon get up from her bed. " Soyeon-ah, I ask you the same question earlier. " Sinb replied. " Jae... " Soyeon goes out of the tent, followed by Sinb.

But both of them stop, as they saw Soojin and Jungkook were outside. They both were fell asleep on each other shoulders. " She makes us panic in the early morning... " Soyeon said before she goes back to the tents. " Soojin-ah, wake up. If you are still sleepy, let's go to the tent... " Sinb said while waking Soojin up. Soojin and Jungkook woke up from their sleep, " What happened? " Soojin asks Sinb with a half-asleep tone. " I'm the one that should ask what happen. " Sinb said.

" Go back to the tent, if both of you are still sleepy... " Sinb said then help Soojin stand up. " Nae, eomma... " Jungkook replied while goes to his tent. " Aish, that kid... " " Kajja, Eunbi-ah... " Soojin said, she and Sinb go back to the tent. " What happens? " Soyeon asks as she saw Soojin entered the tent. " We can't sleep then decided to replaced Cheon ssaem, so that she can rest earlier... " Soojin answered and still with her sleepy tone.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈