𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣

" Young lady, please wake up. " The head maid sounded panic and she keeps knocking the door. " What is it? " Soojin asks while opening her room door. " Young lady, madam... " " What? " Seeing the head maid panic, Soojin got nervous.

" Madam is in the hospital because she was injured in a car crash. " The head maid said. Soojin was shocked. " Where is dad? " Soojin asks. " He was on his way to the hospital... " The head maid answered.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

" How was mom? " Soojin asks as soon she arrived. " They can't help your mom... " Myungsoo bows his head. " What do you mean, dad? " Soojin confused. " Soojung is gone... " Myungsoo said. " Don't lie to me... " Soojin shook her head.

" We're sorry, miss. We already tried our best... " the doctor said. " NO! NO! " Soojin shook her head.

Isn't it such bad luck for Soojin and it all starts with Jungkook's confession. She has to lose Jungkook in the morning then she loses her mom. " Look what you've done... " Soojin glared her dad. " I'm so sorry, Soojin-ah. I don't know that this will happen... " Myungsoo said.

Not only Seo's families and her relatives were shocked by Soojung's death but also her fans around the world.

A day after the confirmation, Seo's family held a funeral for Soojung. A lot of people come, Jessica and Yonghwa can't help themselves to not cry. " Soojinie, promise me that you will stay strong, okay? " Jessica asks after she releases their hug. " I will... " Soojin replied.

Soojin has been crying since yesterday and she decided to not cry for today. " Soojin-ah, I'm at a total loss of what to say, but I want you to know that I'm here for you. " Jaehyun caress Soojin's cheek. Jaehyun staring straight through her eyes and he can see how hurt is she.

It hard for Jaehyun to see Soojin's weak presence. Soojin almost cried when they make eye contact with each other. " I know you can get through it... " Jaehyun said before he goes for a hug.

And let me spill a fact about Jaehyun here that you guys may notice it yet or not, Soojin was his first love. Jaehyun could ask his parents to propose Soojin for him, but he decided to stay by her side to protect her by all cost and gave her advice when she needs.

Jaehyun wanted the girl he loves to be happy even if it was with someone else. " Thank you... " Soojin said as she releases the hug. " Soojin-ah... " " Aunt Naeun... " 

" Be patient and stay strong, okay? " Naeun said as she goes for a hug. " I will, aunt. " Soojin replied. Naeun patted Soojin's back before she releases the hug. " She will be greatly missed... " Taemin said. " Aunt Soojung such a wonderful woman. " Heejin said before she patted Soojin's shoulder. 

" I am so sorry. Your mom was loved by many. " Wonwoo said. Taemin, Naeun, Wonwoo, Heejin, and Jungkook bow twice to the deceased and once to the mourner with words of condolences to show respect. " I'm so sorry for your loss... " Jungkook said to Soojin.

" Thank you. " Soojin replied. " Soojinie, we'll go home first... " Jaehyun said. " Take care, Soojin-ah. " Yonghwa patted Soojin's head. " Thank you for coming, Uncle, Aunt. " Soojin responded. " Take care of Soojin. " Jaehyun said to Jungkook.

" I will... " Jungkook replied. After a few hours, people started to leave the place. " Soojin-ah, We will go home first... " Myungsoo said. " Okay. " Soojin replied. " Are you coming with us? " Myungsoo asks. " I want to stay a bit longer here... " Soojin answered.

" Okay, see you at home... " Myungsoo said before walks away. " Jungkook-ah? " Naeun called Jungkook. " I'll keep Soojin accompany. " Jungkook replied. " Alright... "

" She has been here since morning and I didn't see she shed a tear... "

" Poor Soojung. "

" Is Soojung is her real mother? "

Hearing that make Jungkook worried, he quickly looked at Soojin to make sure she is fine. Soojin's eye was already teary because of hearing what people say about her. " You can cry, no need to hide it... " Jungkook said as he getting closer, he hugged Soojin so that she can cry.

" Why does she must leave me alone now? " Soojin whispered. " You shouldn't be like this or Aunt Soojung would be sad... " Jungkook said while patting Soojin's head. 

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

After an hour, Soojin and Jungkook decided to go home. As they arrived, both of them can hear Jimin and Myungsoo arguing in the living room.

" Let me help you... " Jungkook said while holding Soojin's hand. " THIS IS YOUR FAULT! IF YOU DIDN'T DO THAT, THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AND MOM WILL STILL WITH US! " Jimin yelled.

𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒋𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I'm so sick with my life now, why are they keep arguing?

" Can you both stop? " I said and looked at both of them. " Soojinie... " Jimin Oppa turns his head to look at me. " I just lose my mom and that happens because of argument... " I gasped. " We're sorry, Soojin-ah... " Dad said.

" I need a rest... " I said before walks to my room. Jungkook keeps holding my hand and go with me to my room even if I don't ask him to. " I hope you get a good rest... " Jungkook said.

" Thank you... " I replied. " You haven't eaten yet so do you want me to... " " It's okay, I would eat if I want to... " I interrupted. " Alright. "

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Since that day, Jungkook always comes over to check my condition. I've lost my appetite these days, and all I do is lay down on my bed. " You need to eat something... " Jungkook said. " I don't want to... " I responded.

" You'll sick if you don't eat anything, come on, my mom cook this porridge for you. " Jungkook persuading me. " I know this is just a reason for you to go here... " I said. " What do you mean? " Jungkook asks.

" You wanna meet Nahee, right? That's why you always came over these days... " I said. " Soojin-ah, I may fall in love with Nahee but that's not why I'm here. "

Hearing that make me speechless, " Come on, eat this before it gets cooler... " Jungkook said. I was stunned when Jungkook volunteer himself to fed me. " You should take care of your nutrition... " Jungkook said.

It hurt me to know the guy that I love, love someone else and now he is in front me, taking care of me. Did he know he makes me fall harder for him?

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈