𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

" Jae, your cousin is so pretty. " Hui said. " Which cousin? I have so many cousins. " Jaehyun replied. " The one and only, Seo Soojin. Of course. " Hui responded and rolled his eyes. " Oh. yeah, she is pretty. " Jaehyun replied while nodding. " So did you already move on? " Hui asked. " I can't say that I already move on but I try... "

" Glad to hear that then my rival is you... " Hui said and patted Jungkook's shoulder.  "  But I'm still your rival though. "  " What do you mean by a rival? " Jungkook confused. " You don't need to be rival with him cause he doesn't want to be Soojin's fiance either... " Jaehyun interrupted.

Jungkook that full of confusion when they talk about rivals earlier now understand what are they talking about. " Damn, that's good... " Hui smiled and keep looked at Jungkook meanwhile Jungkook smile awkwardly. " We're rival... " Jaehyun said. " Yes, we are... "

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Seo's Mansion

" Where were you come from? " Soojin asked, she put down her magazine and keep it on the table. " Coffee shop. " Jaehyun answered. " Alone? " Soojin looks at Jaehyun. " Along with Hui and Jungkook. " Jaehyun responded. " Oh. " Soojin's nodded. " You know what... " " What? " Soojin cut him. " Hui likes you. "

" Who's Hui? " Soojin asked and raised her eyebrows. " You don't remember him? You just met him. " Jaehyun said. " Really? When? " Soojin still didn't remember who's Hui. " You help him this morning... " Jaehyun answered, he can't believe that Soojin doesn't remember Hui.

" Oh... "

" You remember now? "

" You mean Lee Hoe Taek. "

" It the same person. " Jaehyun said, make Soojin nodded. " You don't remember Hui but you remember Lee Hoe Taek? " Jaehyun added, Soojin hummed. " Weirdo. " Jaehyun replied. " Why does he need to change his name, unless he is someone that I know for a long time. For example, SinB. " Soojin responded.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes and said, " Whatever, Soojinie. ". " How's a thing going on between you and Rosie? " Soojin asked. " Fine, We're friends. " Jaehyun answered. " Just friends? " Soojin further asks, make Jaehyun nodded. " Why? " Jaehyun asks back. " I just wanna know. " Soojin replied.

" Then how was it going on between you and Jungkook? " Jaehyun asked, make Soojin rolled her eyes, stand up then walk away. " Look, It just a simple question. " Jaehyun mumbled and shook his head then followed Soojin. " Come on, I wanna know. You keep it by yourself now, you usually share it with me but you didn't now... " Jaehyun whimpered.

" I don't want you to be mad at him, it is enough if it only me but not you... " Soojin said. " You just wanna protect him, aren't you? " Jaehyun asked, but didn't get any response from Soojin. " It doesn't matter how loud you say you hate him but the facts is you still love him. "  Jaehyun said. " I don't want to stay mad at him, he feels sorry but still going out with Nahee. How can I forgive him? " Soojin sighed and finally open up what she feels. 

" How about you talk about this with Uncle Myungsoo and Uncle Taemin, I'm sure that they will help you to get rid of that Kim Nahee. " Jaehyun said. " I don't want daddy and Uncle Taemin to get involved in this, You know what will happen, right. " Soojin responded.

" I get it now, you're protecting him from Uncle Taemin's beaten even though he has done something that he should not. " Jaehyun replied while nodding his head. " Just stop talking about him, he's making me tired. " Soojin said.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Outside of Seo's Mansion

" Thank you, Jungkook-ah. " Nahee said while getting off from Jungkook's motorbike. " It's okay, it just coincidence that we met at the mall so why not I send you home. " Jungkook replied, then he kept looking around after he saw Jaehyun's car out there.

" Erm, would you like to escort me sometime? I meant to escort me to buy my art stuff. " Nahee said, but Jungkook didn't focus on Nahee and her question because he keeps looking around. On the other hand, hoping to see Soojin. " Jungkook-ah, I'm talking to you. " Nahee said and finally make Jungkook realize. " W... What? " He stuttered.

" Can you... "  " You better do it properly tomorrow or else I will never let you come here again. " Nahee cut herself when she heard Soojin's voice, " No worries, Now I know how it gonna be so I will do it properly. " Jaehyun responded, he and Soojin stopped talking after they saw Nahee and Jungkook there.

" Just come from date? " Jaehyun asked with a sarcastic tone. " We've met at the mall coincidentally so... " " Don't bother to explain it. " Jaehyun cut Jungkook's. " See you tomorrow, Soojinie. " Jaehyun said then approached his car. After Jaehyun walks to his car, Soojin glared at Jungkook and Nahee before she entered the mansion.

" I think I should go home now. " Jungkook said then use his helmets. " Be careful.  " Nahee responded. And again, without responding to Nahee, Jungkook just drive away his motorbike, left Nahee angry. " Should I go with plan B? " Nahee thought then smiled before she entered the mansion. " Seo Soojin, be ready to face a real problem. "

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

The next day...

" Thank you, pick me up on time later, okay? " Soojin said to his driver. " Alright, young lady. " The driver responded. Soojin gets off of the car and directly go to her class. " Morning. " Soyeon greeted Soojin when she saw Soojin entering the class. " Morning. " Soojin responded backs. " Where's Sinb? " Soojin asked when she realized SinB, Yeji and Hyunjin is not there.

" They are not coming yet, well I know it's weird to see them late... " Soyeon answered. " Ola! " " There she goes... " Jaehyun said. " Did you guys looking for me? " SinB asked then approached them. " Of course, we are. " Soojin said. " Hyunjin wakes up so late this morning, that's why we were late. " SinB replied and glared at Hyunjin. " Yya, Noona. I have to wake up so early because of you. Even if we're late for a few minutes or hours, we still can go to school. Nobody will get mad at us. " Hyunjin said.

" Woah, Hwang Hyunjin is angry. " Jaehyun teased Hyunjin. " Poor Hyunjinie. " Soojin said as she smiled. " Hello hello... " Yeji greeted as she entered the class. " You're suddenly missing, where were you? " SinB asked Yeji. " Toilet. " Yeji replied. " Let's go to the cafeteria. " Jaehyun said.

" Let's go! "

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Hi, I'm back! It's almost been a month since I last update. I'm sorry for making you guys waiting for my update. To finish one chapter of my stories takes me so long because of my assignments but I'll try to update as usual.