𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

" Jimin, you shouldn't be like that. " Myungsoo said. " Like what, dad? " Jimin played innocent. "  huh, never mind. " Myungsoo replied, make Jimin and Soojin smirking to each other. " Dad, won't you curious about my exam results? " Soojin asked.

" I don't have to ask you or curious because of course, I know what number will you got. " Myungsoo answered and smiled. " Then don't you curious what Nahee got? " Soojin further asks. " Yes, that's one make me quite curious. " Myungsoo said then looked at Nahee.

Nahee bowed her head as all eyes on her, " Don't be shy, Nahee-ssi. Tell your 'daddy'... " Jimin said. " I... g-got num-b-ber 3...0... " Nahee responded and stuttered.

Myungsoo's smile slowly fading from his face after hearing Nahee's results, all of them become so quiet except for Soojin and Jimin that smiling from ear to ear. " I'm sorry, daddy for my bad achievement. " Nahee said while still bowing her head. " Bad achievement? Isn't 30 is good? It was overall, right? " Boram asked.

" Oh, So you think that 30 is good enough for her? " Jimin asks back and Boram nodded. " Boram ahjumma, you and Nahee want to become one of the Seo, right? But Nahee gets 30 on this exam which is so bad and it's not a good achievement. None of the Seo family members got that number. " Soojin explained.

" No way, there could be a few people got that number without all of you know... " Boram replied and giggled. " It's okay if you don't believe us because we have the proof and for your information, the Seo never leaves the top 3. " Soojin responded, make Boram speechless.

" It's okay, Nahee-ah. You should study hard after this. You still got the final exam, right? " Myungsoo said. " Yes. I promise I'll study even harder after this to prove that I'm worth it to be one of the Seo. " Nahee replied and smiled.

Hearing that make Jimin and Soojin chuckles, " Such a great joke. " Jimin said. " Jimin. " Myungsoo looked at Jimin. " What? " " Can you please not being sarcastic? " said Myungsoo. " Ops, I was born without a zip on my mouth so I can stop being sarcastic. " Jimin replied, make Myungsoo shooking his head.

" You should help her after this, Soojinie. " Myungsoo said. " Why me? Do you think I'm a tutor? " Soojin asks. " Come on, help your sister to pass the exam. " Myungsoo answered. " Sister, my ass... "Soojin mumbled.

" You should help each other so that you can build a good relationship between both of you. " Myungsoo said. " I agree with daddy, Soojin-ah. I don't know why you hate me so much. " Nahee interrupted.

" Did we ask for your opinion? " Jimin asked. " I'm... s-sorry. " Nahee stuttered. " Boram ahjumma, did you teach your daughter properly? I think she should know that she shouldn't interrupt when nobody asks her... "

" Stop it! We still having dinner. " Myungsoo said. " I will never accept them and it was a bad idea to agree with you to have dinner with them. " Soojin slammed her spoon in the table before she walks away.

" Soojinie, we can talk properly about this. " Myungsoo said, but Soojin didn't listen to him and she goes to her room. " You see what you have done to our family... " Jimin said to Myungsoo, he glared at Myungsoo then go to his room.

" We shouldn't come here after all. " Boram said. " No, let them be... You can continue your dinner. " Myungsoo replied.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

" HEYYO! " Hyunjin shouted while approaching Soojin and the others. " Here you are... " Yeji said. " Where were you? " Sinb asked. " From the information board, They say teachers already decided when will the prom night be held. " Hyunjin answered then sits next to Soojin.

" When? " Soojin asks. " 2 weeks from now... " Hyunjin replied. " That will be on the 25th of August. " Soyeon said.

" Yep. " Hyunjin nodded. " Finally! I've been waiting for this. " Sinb said. " You always wait for Prom night for all these years. " Soojin replied while shooking her head, make Sinb looked at her with her happy smile.

" Of course, It was my time to shine you know. " Sinb said with her arrogant tone, she flips her hair. " Should we go shopping later? " Sinb asked, she slammed the table as she looked at Yeji, Soojin, and Soyeon.

" Hwang Eunbi. Chill, you still have a whole 2 weeks before the prom. " Soojin replied, Soyeon and Yeji nodded their head as they agree with Soojin.

" I'm so excited

" I'm so excited... " Sinb said. " Are you joining this year? " Soyeon asked Soojin. " Me? " Soojin asks back while pointing at herself, Soyeon hummed as respond.

" You didn't join last year so come on... " Yeji said. " Right. " Hyunjin nodding his head. " Don't worry we will make sure no one approaches you and stains your dress. " SinB said.

" If she doesn't want to go, don't force her... " Jaehyun interrupted. " Shhh... " " I will this year since it was our last year here... " Soojin said, make everyone happy. " Yeay! " Soyeon cheered.

" I can't wait to see what are you going to wear soon... " Sinb said. " Let's surprise each other then... " Soyeon suggested. " Let's do it! " SinB cheered, make Soojin shook her head.

" How about prom partner? " Yeji asked. " Oh my, I'm so excited until forget about that. " Soyeon said. " Hey, don't worry about prom partner. They will come to you later. " Soojin replied.

" I hope so... " Soyeon pouted. " I think Jaehyun will be the first one to get a prom partner. " Sinb said while glaring at Jaehyun. " No way. " Jaehyun replied. " Don't act like you're not famous here. A lot of juniors will desperately want you to be their prom partner. " SinB reasoned.

" You too... " Soyeon said while pointing and Hyunjin meanwhile Hyunjin smiling happily as he felt confident with himself. " Chill, you guys can still go to the prom without partners, right. " Soojin responded.

" I know right... " Jaehyun replied. " It would be different... " Sinb sighed.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈