𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

School's cafeteria

" Woah, Jungkook's little princess is here.. " Soyeon said when she saw Nahee looking for a seat. " Come here.. " Sinb said. Seeing Nahee didn't following her order, Sinb become impatient, " I said come here! " Sinb shouted, make Nahee finally approaching their table. " Take a sit.. " 

Nahee feel hesitate to sit because she know whoever sit there will end up getting bullied by them. " Do you hear what I say? Are you deaf? " Soyeon asks while looking at Nahee. " Sit or you know the consequences.. " Soyeon said while tapping the table. 

All Nahee hope right now is Jungkook show up and help her get out from all this. " I think she has problem with her ear.. " Hyunjin said while forced Nahee to sit. The situation finally goes quiet when Nahee finally sit down on the chair. " Enjoy you food.. " Soyeon smiled while eating. 

" Are you not going to eat? " Yeji asks when she saw Nahee just sit still. " Are you afraid, Nahee-ah? Now that you're alone here without Jungkook helping you.. " Sinb chuckled. Hyunjin, Yeji and Soyeon smiled happily meanwhile Soojin reading her book and Jaehyun just enjoying his food.

" Are you happy seeing me got bullied? " Nahee thought then secretly glaring at Soojin. " Come on, Nahee.. If you don't want to eat, we can help you throw away your food.. " Soyeon said. 

" She really nothing without Jungkook..

" That's what you got if you still bold to stick around someone else fiance..

People start gossiping about Nahee. Jungkook just come from helping teacher become confused to see cafeteria be so quiet. " Woah, the hero finally come.. " Jaehyun said. Jungkook approached Nahee and the others, " What happen here? " Jungkook looked at Soyeon and Sinb. 

" Well, we're having lunch together, can't you see it.. " Sinb responded. " I don't trust you.. " Jungkook said. " You know clearly what chair is this.. " Soyeon said while pointed at the chair where Nahee sit on. " Get up.. " Jungkook orders Nahee to get up.

Because of getting glare by Hyunjin and Yeji, Nahee didn't follow Jungkook orders and she want the show to go on. " I TOLD YOU TO GET UP!! " Jungkook shouted, make Nahee finally get up with her food, Soojin started feel bothered when Jungkook shouted. " Where did you learn that manners, Kook? " Soyeon asks. 

" Lets go eat together.. " Jungkook said to Nahee then pulled Nahee by wrists. Jaehyun trips her until she fall to the ground. Jungkook started pissed , he grabs his collar. " Bastards.. " Jungkook said. " No, stop it.. " Nahee tried to stop Jungkook. 

" You should know who you're messing up with.. " Jungkook whined. " You should mirror yourself before you call me bastard.. " Jaehyun firebacks. " Can you both stop? " Soojin asks while stand up from her seat. " I just fell, please take me out of here.. " Nahee persuaded Jungkook with her teary eyes.

Jungkook finally let go of Jaehyun's shirt before leads Nahee out. " Are you really Jung Jaehyun that I know? " Sinb asks and smiled. " Did I improve? " Jaehyun asks back. " Better than before " Soyeon said. 

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

" Do you want eat anything? " Jungkook asked. " It's okay.. " Nahee smiled. " Nothing is okay, wait here.. " Jungkook said before he go back to the cafeteria. 

Ding!

Jungkook's phone that he left with Nahee ringing as he receive a massage. When Nahee saw Soojin's name on the screen, she decided to open the message. 

p/s ; Jungkook didn't set any password for his phone.

Seo Soojin