𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

Jeon's Mansion.

Jungkook slammed his room door as he entered his room, he takes off his hoodie and throws it away. Jungkook was still dissatisfied because of Jaehyun's action, " Oppa! " Heejin yelped and entered the room. " What happens to you? " Heejin gasped. " Go away... " Jungkook said. " Jeon Jungkook. " Taemin called Jungkook. " Dad... " Heejin looked at Taemin. " What? Did you hear from your people that I got beat by someone? " Jungkook asks. " I wouldn't so careful about this but once I heard that you got into a fight with Jaehyun, I can't just sit still... " Taemin replied.

" What?! With Jaehyun Oppa??? " Heejin gasp disbelief. " You and Jaehyun used to be best friends but why both of you against each other now? " Taemin asked. " Not everyone will stay as a friend forever... " Jungkook mumbled. " I'm not in the mood to talk about this... " Jungkook said before he goes to the bathroom. " That kid, their action can ruin our family relationship with Jaehyun's family. "

" I can't believe that Jaehyun oppa can't hold himself anymore... " Heejin mumbled. " Jeon Heejin, Do you know anything about them? " Taemin asked. " I don't know what happens but I think it because of jealousy... " " What? " Taemin confused with Heejin's word. " Isn't it obvious? Jaehyun oppa likes Soojin unnie... How could they just stay as a friend for all these years without falling for each other? " Heejin explained.

" He must be jealous because Soojin unnie and Jungkook oppa relationship is improving lately... " Heejin reasoned, make Taemin nodded his head as he understands what Heejin talking about. None of them know what already happen between Soojin and Jungkook because both of them didn't inform their family which makes Jungkook think that Soojin just saying all of that because she was angry with him. He also thinks that Soojin didn't dare to let go of their relationship.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Another week passed, Soyeon and Sinb keep contacting Jaehyun, as they heard about the argument from Hyunjin. They also noticed that Soojin isn't staying at her mansion. " Is your phone off? " Soojin asked. " Hm, They keep texting me... " Jaehyun replied. " What if your parents looking for you? You haven't explained to them what has happened between you and Jungkook. " Soojin said. " I will explain to them but not now... " Jaehyun responded.

" Soyeon and Sinb keep looking for me too. " Soojin said while she walks to the balcony. " They must be spamming you, it's annoying, right? " Jaehyun said. " It is, but I'm sure they do it because they're worried about me... " Soojin replied, make Jaehyun nodded. " Thank you for bringing me here... " Soojin said and looks at Jaehyun that standing next to her. " Everything here slowly helps me to heal myself... " Soojin closed her eyes. " I'm glad that you're doing so well these days... " Jaehyun smiled, both of them enjoy the view.

" When are you gonna go home? I'm sure Aunt Joohyun miss you so much... " Soojin asks. " I'm gonna stay with you... " Jaehyun replied. " That's not the answer that I want, by the way, I would take a lot of time before I can go home and face the others. You should go home and don't worry about me, you have your parents that waiting for you... " Soojin responded. " But... " " I know that sooner or later, you're gonna stay by yourself but you should spend more time with them before that happen because you're gonna miss them... " Soojin cut Jaehyun's word, make Jaehyun shut his mouth.

" I know you're worried about me... " Soojin said and lay her head on Jaehyun's shoulder. " I already promise you that I'll take care of myself, once I'm ready I'll be back and handle everything... " Soojin said and smiled. " Huh, Fine, I'll go home tomorrow, just make sure you keep your promise, I'll come to visit you at any time... " Jaehyun sighs, make Soojin smiled.

" I don't think I would stay longer here... " Soojin said. " Why??? " Jaehyun confused. " Once paparazzi find out my whereabouts, they will become so crazy... " Soojin replied. " Then you should focus on your health so that you won't take a lot of time...  " Jaehyun responded. " I know... " Soojin smiled. " I can't believe Uncle Myungsoo didn't ask about you or looks for you... " Jaehyun said. " Why would he? He has his little family that more important than Jimin oppa and I. " Soojin replied.

" It's unbelievable that he trust them... " " It's more unbelievable that he trusts them more than Taehyung oppa, he still can't accept him and doesn't like that Taehyung oppa becomes the heirs for my grandpa's empire... " Soojin explained. " Taehyung hyung has been around you since he was a little and grown up with us, we know that he's trustworthy and I know that he has been working so hard because he wants to repay everything that aunt Soojung's has done for him... " Jaehyun responded.

" But it'll never happen... She's gone... " Soojin said, make Jaehyun hugged her. " There's a lot of think that I willing to lose but why her out of everything? " Soojin mumbled.

" If you keep behaving like this, I'm not sure I can leave you alone or not

" If you keep behaving like this, I'm not sure I can leave you alone or not... " Jaehyun said. " You're the one bring up my mother to our conversation... " Soojin replied while hitting Jaehyun's chest. " Auch, it's hurt... " Jaehyun said. " That is what you deserved... " Soojin responded. " Aigoo... " Jaehyun smiled. " I miss seeing this side of yours, you usually act tough when others around... " Jaehyun said while patting Soojin's hair.

" Are you making fun of me? " Soojin asked while looked at Jaehyun, make Jaehyun looks away and shook his head

" Are you making fun of me? " Soojin asked while looked at Jaehyun, make Jaehyun looks away and shook his head. " How could I make fun of you when you're like this? " Jaehyun giggles and puts his hands on Soojin's cheek. " Jimin oppa, Taehyung oppa and you are the only people that could easily make fun of me... " Soojin pouts. Seeing Soojin pouting, Jaehyun smiles slowly fading, both of them staring straight at each other.

But then his eyes moved to look at Soojin's lip, suddenly Soojin hit his head, make him flinched and step aside. " What is wrong with you? " Soojin asked. " It's hurt! " Jaehyun yelped. " Who asks you to look at me like that? Are you feel pity for me now? " Soojin asked. " What?! " Jaehyun confused while patting his head. " Nevermind, I'm going to cook our dinner now... " Soojin said and walks away. " That girl... " " What am I trying to think? " Jaehyun thought while rubbing his neck and looks away.

 " " What am I trying to think? " Jaehyun thought while rubbing his neck and looks away

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈