𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

" Soojinie! " Soyeon yelled while running towards Soojin. " What's wrong with three of you? " Soojin asked. " Wait a minute. " Soyeon said as she tried to catch her breathes. " You won't believe what have we saw. " Yeji said.

" What? " Soojin asks. " HUH, That Nahee... She comes to school with expensive cars. " Soyeon said. " How can she..? " Sinb shocked. " Everyone wondering about her and called her a new rich girl. " Yeji replied.

" The heck? " Sinb looked at Soojin. " I guess I need to go home today. " Soojin said. " That was bold. " Jaehyun said. " There she is... " Hyunjin whispered when Nahee entered the hall. " You have your own squad now, huh? " Soojin said while crossed her arms.

" A... are you talking to me? " Nahee asks. " Who else? " Soojin ask backs. " They are my friends... " Nahee answered. " So you finally have friends after getting out of an expensive car. " Soojin replied.

" I--... "

Before Nahee talks, Soojin walks passed her, without a care what Nahee going to says. " Nahee-ah, Once a loser will forever be a loser. " Sinb said then following Soojin. " Kim Hankyung, Lee Gini, welcome and you, Kim Nahee, Goodluck. " Soyeon said.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

School's Garden

" Nahee-ah? I've waited for you, why are you so late? " Jungkook asked. " I need to take care of something before going to school. " Nahee responded. " Oh, here a few revision books for you. " Jungkook said while handing a book to Nahee.

" Thank you. " Nahee replied and not smile on purpose. " What's wrong with you? " Jungkook asked. " What do you mean? " Nahee questioned backs. " You didn't smile and that is not Nahee that I know. " Jungkook said.

" Nothing, just not in a mood. " Nahee said. " I know you're lying. " Jungkook replied. Nahee was secretly happy to see Jungkook know how to read her face well even though she's acting. " Tell me what's going on... " Jungkook said while holding Nahee's hand.

" Soojin was mad after know that I was sent by Mister Seo this morning, Mister Seo only wanna help me to get to school faster but she misunderstood me and mocks me. " Nahee starts to act up like she's going to cry. " Don't cry... " Jungkook panicking to see Nahee wailed.

" I really don't know why is she hate me so much. " Nahee said. " Don't think like that, just live your life, don't hear what people say about you. " Jungkook tried to cheer Nahee up. " Don't worry, maybe she needs time to be nice to you. " Jungkook said.

" That will not be going to happen... " Nahee replied, Jungkook hummed. " You're right. " Jungkook said. " Will you always be with me? " Nahee asks. " You don't have to ask because of course, I will... " Jungkook responded. " Thank you. " Nahee yelped then hugged Jungkook.

Guess what?

Soojin is also there witnessing their hug. " You shouldn't be jealous, Soojinie. They are just friends not more than that. " Soojin thought as she walks away from the garden. Soojin stopped walking when she suddenly remembered the day Jungkook confesses his feelings towards Nahee to her.

" They can be more than that if I'm not on his way. "

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Seo's Mansion

" You're home, Soojinie. " Boram said when she saw Soojin and her friends entered the mansion. " Who are you to call me by my name? Do you forget your position when I'm away? " Soojin asks and glares at Boram. " But I'll be yours... "

" I don't care what are you going to say but I want you to prepare something for us to eat and drinks... " Soojin interrupt. " A.. alright, young lady. " Boram replied before she walks away to the kitchen. " Pew pew pew~ one strike one kill... " Soyeon said. " That was hot, Soojinie. " Jaehyun said while sitting down on the couch.

" She was like a CEO that mad at her employees, right. " Yeji smiled from ear to ear by staring at Soojin. " Don't look at me like that. " Soojin replied. " I adore you~ " Yeji whispered. " Just keep it on your mind... " Soojin responded.

" Am I being rejected? " Yeji pouted. " You are... " Hyunjin replied. " Let's start our discussion... " Soojin said while taking out her books. " Leggo! "

30 minutes later...

" I'm sorry that I'm late... " Jungkook said, make everyone look at him. " It's okay, come join us. " Soojin said. " Okay. " Jungkook replied then take a seat next to Jaehyun. " Continue... " Soojin said to others.

While others focus on studying, Jungkook was busy with his phone. " What are you doing? " Soojin asked Jungkook. " Oh. Just replying to some text... " Jungkook answered. " You should focus on a study first... " Soojin replied.

" Soojin-ah? " Nahee called Soojin, make them looking at her. Soojin raised her eyebrows when she saw Nahee standing there with her books. " Nahee wanna join us, can she? " Jungkook said, make Soojin turn her head to look at him.

" Is she the one that you texting with? " Soojin asked. " Yes, she asks if she can join us. " Jungkook responded. Soojin looked at SinB and Soyeon, " You wanna join us, Nahee-ssi? " Soyeon asks as soon she understands Soojin's signal.

" Yes..yes. " Nahee replied while bowed her head, she tried her best to act weak in front of them. " But we don't have a space for you here... " Soyeon said. " Soyeon-ah, if it a no, you should tell her properl---... "

" You don't deserve to be in here, you should go help your mom instead of studying here. " Sinb interrupted. " Don't act like you somebody when you are nobody here. You still an employee of Seo's family, don't forget that... " Soyeon said.

Soojin smirking seeing Nahee getting mocked by her friends and Nahee can see how is she smirking towards her. " Stop it, Soyeon-ah, SinB-ah. " Jungkook said. " Chill, Jeon. " Jaehyun replied.

" Just sit still there and shut up, Jeon. We're not done yet. " Soyeon said while standing up from sit. " She's a human just like us, just stop being sarcastic and childish. " Jungkook replied. " What type of human that tries to steal someone else happiness? " Soyeon mumbled while glaring at Nahee.

Nahee is the only one that can hear what Soyeon mumble about, " What did you say? " Jungkook asks. " Nahee-ssi, it is better for you to serve more food for us. " Soyeon said, she completely ignoring Jungkook.

" You hear what Soyeon says, right? Now go. " Soojin said then continuing doing her works. Jungkook was shocked to hear what Soojin says, but he knows he can't do anything if Soojin says that. " I'm sorry, Nahee-ah. " Jungkook said before Nahee walks away.

" You don't need to feel sorry for her, Jungkook-ah. "

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈