Break-Up 1

"Y/N, I'm sorry okay, I have to meet other people at Playlist, I can't spend all my time with you, so try to understand it"

"Alright what Trevor, you invited me, so I came to support you, you know that I don't like being alone in social situations"

"I didn't think you would actually come, I mean I was doing it to be nice, I have to your my girlfriend." "Oh thanks, you didn't even want me to come, I see,"

"Maybe you should just fly back home to all of your boyfriends that are there"

"What, excuse me, you know I don't have any other friends that are even boys I don't even have a friend, you are all I have and you don't even want me, think about how that makes me feel, like trash, nobody at all to care, now the one person I trust, love, and the thing that makes me most insecure, you throw in my face. You, know how it makes me feel, I don't think this is working out anymore"

"What are you saying Y/N" "Well I don't think I should be with someone who doesn't even want me and throws my insecurities in my face, Trevor we need to take a break"

"Well you always get what you want anyways, so fine, have fun flying back by to LA by yourself"

After that Trevor ran through the crowd of fans that had formed around us, which I didn't even notice, I walked back upstairs to the hotel room we were sharing but with separate beds, I mean we are only 15

I opened the door to See Trevor on the porch with headphones in, he couldn't hear me, he had a piece of paper in his hands. When the door closed he heard it and walked over to me, "um, I bought you a ticket, and it's all over Twitter that we broke up, don't go on please," "sure, but um, when is the plane leaving, and could you drive me to the airport or can we taxi together"