Anniversary

(Tumblr)
"No, Trevor, it's fine," you said, extremely disappointed and mad. This was the fourth time Trevor ditched you to get together with the O2L boys. You didn't mind at first, but after four times, you got a bit peeved. Especially since today was your one year anniversary.
"What's wrong with you?" Trevor asked, making his way towards you.
"Do you not know what today is?" you asked, praying he would remember.
"The 15th?" he said, confused.
"You should go, you don't want to be late, you said, about to cry.
"You confuse the hell out of me," he said, reaching for his jacket.
"What is that supposed to mean?" you asked, now getting pissed.
"One day you're happy, the next your mad and are yelling at me for something. I'm sick of it."
"I'm not the only one doing the wrong," you said.
"I haven't done anything!" Trevor yelled, putting on his coat and racing out the door, leaving you all alone, extremely upset on your one year anniversary with your boyfriend.
About two hours later, you got a text from Connor.
Hey Y/N, come over here please, Trevor isn't doing so well.
Without even thinking about it, you such over to the O2L house, praying he's okay. Even when your mad at him, you still can't help but love him.
You burst through the door, and see a sign that says Happy One Year Anniversary. Trevor popped out, and started walking towards you.
"This is what I've been planning these last four times I ditched you to come here," he said, grabbing your hand and pulling you into the living room.
All the lights were turned off, with the exception of the candles that sparkled all around a blanket with all your favourite foods on top of.
"You know I love you, Y/N," Trevor said, sitting you down. "I wanted to make this special. And I'm sorry about earlier tonight. I'm surprised you came."
"Well, Connor said that you weren't doing well, and I thought you were hurt, or something," you explained, looking him right in the eye.
"Are you serious? God, I told him to get you over here, not scare the crap out of you!" he said, mumbling about getting revenge, making you laugh.