Part 1: Roomates

(Tumblr)

I sighed as i finally landed in L.A, California and my friend said she was moving out and asked one of her guy friend to be "roomates" with me. I took my luggages and sat for about 20 or 30 minutes i guess, i saw a familiar boy that looked around 16 and i guess it was her guy friend? let's find out. "um excuse me?" i asked, to the boy. "hello! you must be her friend right?" he looked quite cute though, those cute eyes. "uh yeah, i am." i nodded my head. " by the way i'm Trevor, don't mind but i brought along the boys." he said. " i'm Y/N and oh, no it's alright." i smiled, i pulled my luggage behind me, but trevor took the big one. "actually, you didn't have to." i said, trevor just nodded his head and said "I don't want you suffering, sweetheart." i nodded my head, and followed him out the airport. Trevor pulled my suitcases and stuff into the car, "This is Kian and Connor." they waved at me, and i waved back and talked a bit about myself through the ride. After, this long ride we were finally here at the apartments, "you'll be living with me, and later just unpack a bit then we'll go to the O2L house." he smiled, as we walked into the elevator. "this is a nice place though." he nodded, "yeah, it actually is." Trevor opened the door and let me in first and then trevor started explaining something, "So, first your room is down the hall here i'll show you." i dragged my suitcase to the room and saw my bed, desk and laptop, a closet, etc. i widened my eyes, "Wow." i said. "like it?" he laughed, i nodded and put my suitcase on the bed. "let's go to the O2L house, instead?" i asked, he nodded. "no problem."we walked out the door and trevor locked the door, we walked to the O2L house, we got greeted by Kian. "this is Ricky." he pointed towards the kitchen, he grabbed my wrist and opened Jc's door "that's Jc and wishbone." Jc waved and i waved back, we walked to the living room "last, that's Sam." trevor said. "that's nice to meet you." i told him, he smiled and said the same back. after, a little hours of speaking with the boys i decided i go home because i was tired on my first day of L.A.