Moving On

(Tumblr)
"Babe are you sure you don't want to go?", Trevor asked you as you sat on your couch listening to your favorite song. You smile up at him and reply, "Trevor you know I love you but, I think I'll pass." He walks up to the back of couch and hugs your shoulders,"I love you to Y/N and when I get home we're watching movies and cuddling. No objections. It's going to happen." You smile and kiss him and then he left. You sigh and turn up your music, trying to block out those familiar feelings. You aren't good enough for him. A normal girl would love to go out with their boyfriend. You try so hard to block out these thoughts, you hadn't cut in months. Your music was now on blast, you want to call Trevor so bad, but you don't want to ruin his fun so you never picked up your phone. You begin to cry as you fought with yourself, the thought that finally got you was, If I'm not here anymore, Trevor can move on and truly be happy. You ran to your bathroom and grabbed what seemed like your only real friend. DO IT! The thought of doing it replays in your head so many times you gave in. Looking a your wrist you slowly slide the blade over your skin. You sigh in relief and then do it again, and again, and again. You start to get lightheaded, and stop for a second. You take in the amount of blood you lost and smile grimly. Trevor can now be happy.You continue to look at the blood and then suddenly you hear the front door open and Trevor call your name, "Y/N? Y/N where are you!?" He yells, you can hear the worry but smile as your vision begins to blur, a black tunnel begins to further cloud your sight and then you hear the door open and someone gasp. "Don't worry Baby, I'll get you to the hospital. Hold on Y/N. Please!" You don't know where you are but your sitting in something and it feels like it's moving. Then you black out.
You awake in a hospital room with tubes and things hooked up to you. You have a massive headache and can see a form sitting in the corner of the room, crying. You try and say something but your throat is to dry. You gulp and the person in the corner rushes over to you, "Oh my god Y/N I thought I would never get to see that lovely light in those beautiful eyes of yours ever again! I love you so much! Why didn't you tell me?" It was Trevor. Tears well in your eyes and you say, "Well, I thought you'd be happier if I was gone so you could move on." He kisses you and says, "How could I ever move on from such an amazing girl. I love you Y/N and I always will. There's no getting rid of me."He kisses you and stays by your side through each step of recovery and beyond that.