Camping with Trev and Friends

(Tumblr)
"LALALA LOVE YOU." was all i heard in the background, "How to be a heartbreaker" by Marina & the diamonds. I hear connor giggling in the background, they blasted marina's song even louder so i opened my eyes and screamed "get out" to the boys, they ran out the door. "what was the scream?" charlotte asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. "you want the boys to wake you up in 7 am in the morning?" i asked. "no thanks." charlie responded, "exactly." i said, yawning and getting out of bed. i turned off the computer that was blasting. "any plans today?" i ask. "yes, we're going camping today, and we'll come back on wednesday." charlotte responded, smiling. "i'm up for camping, is a lake gonna be near?" i said, "probably, the boys are coming so is jenn, and all." she said, folding her clothes and putting them in a bag. i decided on picking out my clothes, "what are you gonna wear?" charlie said, "probably just the usual thing i wear." i said, getting out my emoji backpack. "please don't tell me you're bringing your favorite backpack." charlie said, "well, i am. i like emoji's." charlie just laughed, i smiled. i packed my pajamas, 3 flannels, 2 pair of leggings, 2 pair of jeans, converse and combat boots. "i'm all done packing, now i need to get dress." i said, pointing at charlie. "i'll be downstairs, meet me there." charlie said, closing the door. after a few minutes of showering, i picked out what i liked, when i got done with my outfit, i grabbed my emoji backpack, phone, a pillow and blanket. i bumped into trevor, "oh, hey!" trevor happily cheered, "hey, trevor. how are you?" i ask, "i'm fine, you?" he responded. "oh, i'm alright." i looked down at my shoes, smiling like a idiot. "we can share a tent, if you want?" trevor said, smiling. "of course, we can." i said, charlotte walked up stairs, grinning. "okay, so is everything ready or?" charlie said, "yeah, i'm ready to go." i said, charlie nodded. me and trevor were talking until we got to the car. connor was laughing at me, "yes, i heard you giggling and woke me up with marina but i'm perfectly fine with that." i said, huffing. "rough morning, eh?" kian said, "i'm gonna find the loudest punk rock song and return the favor." i said, pointing at kian's face. "geez." kian said, i rolled my eyes jokingly. "okay, everyone in the car!" ricky yelled, i sat next to trevor in the back, ricky in the front with charlotte, jc and lia in the middle, the next car was connor, kian, jenn, andrea, jack, rebecca. "there's so many people coming." i said, "i know, at least we'll have some fun." ricky said. i took a picture of trevor sleeping and wrote, "trevy sleeping in the car." and it loaded on snapchat. lia's phone buzzed and she took it out and giggled, "nice snapchat." she said, i laughed. "are we almost there yet?" charlotte whined, "almost." ricky laughed, "bear basin is so far away." i said, laughing. i saw charlotte nodding, and i laughed.

"we're here, and it feels like we're on top of the mountains." ricky said, stopping the car, i shake trevor awake, "trevy, we're here now." i said, trevor's eyes opened, he yawned and smiled. my heart melted, he looked cute. "it looks nice!" rebecca said, running to the other cabin which is near the hill. jenn and andrea stretch their bodies, before using the bathroom. "yayy we're here!" lia yelled, clapping. "we should make a video here, it'll be fun." jenn said, "but we don't have internet." charlotte said, "well, we can upload when we get back." jenn responded, andrea walked out of the bathroom and hugged kian. ( i know kiandrea is over, but you know my otp) "we should make a fire." jack said, andrew walked out of the cabin and got connor, jc, kian, jack, ricky, to get some woods and bring some back. "i'm cold." andrea said, "you can borrow my blanket." i said, handing her my blanket. "thanks." andrea smiled. "no problem." i responded, after a few woods they brought a match and some paper. it was soon to be dark, so we started the fire, gathered around the fire, talking about our embrrassing moments, funny stories, anything really. "i sharted in my pants on christmas morning!" kian said, everyone laughed. i walked in the cabin and saw a bunch of roses on the floor, candles. it lead me to a table, where trevor was smiling. "trevor, what are you doing?" i said, he took my hand, "i have liked you for quite a while, and you are really adorable, just beyond amazing. i like you very much, and i can't help it but want you to be mine. will you go out with me?" he said, his eyes are light up but i know inside he's really nervous. "of, course i will!" i said, smiling. he smiled also, we both leaned in for a kiss and everyone was clapping and screaming in the back, "yass otp!" ricky yelled, while most of them have pictures and recording.