Love out of Darkness

* Few weeks later*
                       *Ashely's Pov*
                    *Trigger Warning *

I woke up in the morning and went to go join Lzzy at the breakfast table but then, sprinted to the bathroom with Lzzy at my heels. I started throwing up while Lzzy held my hair back. When I finshed she gave me mouthwash and gum to rinse out my mouth with. While mom called the doctor, I went into my room and started bawling my eyes out in the corner of my bedroom.

                      *Lzzy's Pov*
I called the ObGyn but after I did that I heard crying coming from Ashley's bedroom. I opended the door and saw her in tears in the corner. I knelt down and held her and started to sing Dear Daughter. Heard Ashely's breathing slow and her relaxing. Lzzy looked in my eyes and asked that one question : " Why are you throwing up and why are you in tears? "

                  * Ashely's POV *
" When my dad raped me that night, that you and Joe found me. " At the hospital, they had me to do a test and it came up positive". Lzzy's face got angry which made Ashely tense up. Lzzy replied " no I'm not mad at you, mad at your father doing that to you". Before I knew it I was at the docters and they started the ultrasound. Lzzy was right thier, holding my hand thru it all.

                   *The doctor *
I checked the scans after I waited for Ashely to get dressed again. Walked into the room again to deliver the news. Took a deep breath and said to both of them " I'm sorry to say this but " Ashely your pregnant with a girl, I'll leave you alone to talk". I left the room and then bumped into Erin ( Ashely's gf) she asked me what room and I told her " 1334". Was called to assist another patient so I let her go alone.

                     *Erin's Pov *
I entered the hospital room and saw Ashely asleep being held by Lzzy. So, I just sat in the chair by the door, catching the eye of the ultrasound. I picked it up and felt fire in my cheeks, got up and left. I returned to the room after lunch and went up to Ashely and said " what the hell, so now your cheating on me to?". Ashely said tiredly" no it's not like that I was raped by my father, I would never cheat on you ". I sat beside her and replied " I'm here for you and whatever decisions you make, I'll be here for you".

                     *Lzzy's POV *
I left Joe at the house with our daughter and set out to trade places with Erin at the hospital. Got into the room and tbey were deciding on names which made me happy. But got pulled outside of the door way and the nurse shut the door to Ashely's room. I turned tword the nurse and asked " what's up, did something happen?". Nurse answered " Ashely's friend Cass in the mental health wing passed away, She couldn't take it anymore ". I wiped tears and said " I'll tell her carefully and I'm staying with her tonight". The nurse gave me a hug and I opended the door.

                      *Ashely's Pov*
Erin left to go home and I put the board of names on the side and Lzzy came over and cuddled into me. I saw tears in her eyes and asked " what's wrong mom?". I said to her " Cass in the mental health wing passed away". Felt Lzzy's loving warm arms around me as I cried and fell asleep.

                   * Lzzy's Pov*
Watched Ashley sleep and I got out of her grip, erased the names on the board and put Cass for the name down. Burned a candle and said a prayer for Cass. Changed into pjs and joined Ashley in the bed as she curled up with me.