You're safe in here with me

* Trigger Warning *
                  *Ashley's POV*
Drove to the apartment where my gf is and she texted me the address of where it is. I walked in and I said " wow, it's really nice". Erin walked over and said " It's perfect for the two of us to live and be away from Lzzy, to start our own life". I looked down at the floor, then back at her " it's just, really difficult for me to be away from Lzzy,  but I love the place". Erin said "going to take time to adjust, just relax with me now and call Lzzy later". I went over to where Erin was on the bed.

                      *Erin's Pov*
I started kissing her I flopped over on top of her and when using a toy, started to have sex with her until we both couldn't take it. After washing the sheets, Erin fell asleep but, I splipped out of bed to call Lzzy on my phone. 

Lzzy: hey, what's wrong?

Ashley: Miss you so much, don't feel safe here even when Erin is nice to me.  Miss the feeling of being safe. 

Lzzy: Your so safe and loved, you have come a very long way Ashley and I'm so proud of you. Feel very honored to be your mother and you for being my daughter. I'm always right here for you.

Ashely: Love you Lzzy so much, and feel very very fortunate to be your daughter. Love you to the moon and back. 

                   *Lzzy's POV *
I hung up the phone and then went to go back inside to start a new song, but as I did, I ran immediately to the toliet to throw up.  I sat on the floor and drove myself to Cvs Pharmacy. Joe and I waited to see the results and it showed two straight lines. I came out of the bathroom crying and got a hug from Joe Hottinger. Joe replied "Omg, Lzzy we are going to be parents to another child". Then the lightning flashed in Lzzy's eyes " Have to tell Ashley or she's going to hate me". Joe replied " you can in the morning, she's still settling into the apartment". I replied " okay,  it can wait". We both cuddled into each others arms and extremely happy for the future.

                   *Ashley's POV *

Saw the post that Lzzy put up with her being pregnant. I went into the bathroom and started crying, then Erin found me and held me " it's okay,  breathe Ashley". I breathed in and out and relax, but then the demons got so strong, broke free from Erin's grip and grapped a blade and cut my wrist. Erin grapped the blade from me and said " no you don't do that, not with me". I shouted at her "I'm out of that freaking house and she's freaking replacing me with that baby". I sobbed into Erins arms in bed, " I got you baby,  it's okay". Erin sang let me in your room and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.