A few pictures from your past

* Trigger Warning*
*Ashley's Pov*
I was sleeping soundly but, then started to get a nightmare about my past. Woke up sweating and breathing heavy. Wanted to wake up Lzzy but, decided not to wake her up. Went into the bathroom to self harm but, could hear Lzzy stirring so I kept quiet. Grabbed the razor and krept into the corner as the bathroom door opened. Lzzy entered and she went cautiously near me and crouched to my height. "Give me the razor, Ashley, please, you don't need to do that". Saw Lzzy's hand stretched out to take the blade from me and gave it to her. Lzzy said "what happened, why are you sweating?".

* Lzzy's POV*
My heart broke to hear what Ashley told me about her dream in between crying sobs. Ashley spoke up to me about the dream she had.

Ashley: The dream was about, my dad raping me but, also would leave brusies and cuts from bottles on me, after". " He fell apart after my mom died, didn't know what to do, Lzzy".

I carefully put my arms around her and as I sang In Your Room to her quietly and comforting.

You can be yourself
You don't have to hide from me I won't tell
I know everyone you've ever trusted has let you down
And you don't want to come out
And show me, show me

*Ashley's POV*
I sat up and told her, "that's a new verse, are you going to add it to the Strange Case of Halestorm album? Lzzy replied "yes it is a new verse and yea going to add that one". I asked her if I could go back to sleep and lzzy replied yes but, hold on". Lzzy met my eyes and said "Don't want you cutting anymore, your body has been thru enough, have a goodnight Ashely". I hugged her and said "have a goodnight Lzzy, thank you". Lzzy replied " welcome".

* Lzzy's Pov*
Starting to do a livestream and saw some of my freak fam struggling. I spoke up and said " if anyone is struggling tonight, please know I'm thinking of all of you as I'm writing amd playing new music". " Have a song called In Your Room and Dear Daughter, that's for my freaks, who are struggling with thier demons". " I hear you and sending love and light your way". I ended it and hoped my message went thru, saved it and put it on Instagram. I grabbed Ashley's blade, wound it up in duck tap so she wouldn't try to use it again and threw it away in my bathroom trash can. I hoped into bed and looked thru my responses from Instagram live on twitter and posted Freak Fam, never give up and know, I'm right here for you, your stronger then what your demons tell you.