I'll take you as you are

14 years later

               * Trigger Warning*

                     *Casses's Pov* 
Being on tour with my mom and Lzzy Hale has been really fun and hanging out with Nina, Lzzy's daughter has been really fun. Been busy with school and go to Taylor for help when not busy but, now tour ended and going back home. I entered home and raced to my room unpacked and after ate dinner. I felt something and threw up my dinner. Ashley rushed in and stopped her from doing it. She brought her in my arms and held her and told her daughter to breathe and saying " this doesn't define you, your going to be okay". I'm going to bring you to Lzzy and she'll help you.

                      *Lzzy's Pov*
Heard a knock on the door and smiled to see Ashley and Cass, standing thier and Ashley whispered to me " she threw up her food and she hasn't opened up to me was wondering if you could talk to her". I told her " I'll see what I can do to help her maybe she's hiding something that we don't see". Ashley drove away to go work on her new album Death By Rock & Roll with her band. I took Casses's hand to the couch and made sure no one was home. I looked at Cass and could see the tears welling up in her eyes, stretched out my arms and she came in with a hug. I held her and asked " what's going on baby, why you hurting inside?". She pulled away and then looked at the ground.

                      *Casses's Pov*
I then looked up at Lzzy and said " I really love girls, I don't know why, I just do but, I get bullied because of me liking girls". Lzzy then gave her another hug and then saw the long sleeves and thought there's no way. I noticed Lzzy looking at my sleeves and she slided the long sleeves up and gasped at the sight of the red marks on her. I started bawling and crying so much. Lzzy held me so close and joined by Nina who overheard everything and wanted to make sure Cass was okay. Lzzy then told her " this doesn't change who you are and this doesn't define you, your safe now". Lzzy then made sure the girls were occupied watching tv as she went on the other room to facetime Ashley.

                       *Ashley's Pov*
I facetimed Lzzy when I had a break from doing the album and asked "how was the talk?".

Lzzy : she's self harming herself and she likes girls, Ashley. You need to keep an eye on her more, can't lose her to this.

Ashley: I had no idea, okay I will do that, I'll come by we are almost done, then I'll come over and get Cassandra.

Lzzy: "Also noticed bruises on her to said she was bullied but not those kinds of bruises. Ashley is everything okay at home? "

Ashley: "everything is fine okay, Lzzy, probably got those running around".

Lzzy then screamed into the phone, making the two girls look up. " ASHLEY , I'M KEEPING HER HERE TONIGHT, NOT LETTING HER GO HOME WITH YOU".

Ashley " okay, okay, you can keep her over thier tonight"

                      * Casses's Pov *
As I got word of going back home, I got up and rushed to the closest bedroom I could find and hide. Lzzy then carefully  came tword me and I cuddled into hwr with her safe, warm loving arms around me. Lzzy asked " what's going on, who hurt you?". I looked up at her with dried puffy eyes " her gf and the gf's boyfriends hurt me when Ashley isn't home". I cuddled her even more and said " your staying here with me, already told your mom that". I said " thank you so much".

                    * Lzzy's Pov*
Made sure the girls were tucked onto bed after eating dinner. Poured myself a glass of wine and joined Joe out on tje deck. I plopped down with a sigh and joe then let me put my head on his chest. He held me as I cried and told me " Lzzy your okay, breathe, she's safe because of you and no one is going to hurt her, she's in a loving home". Lzzy then kissed Joe and said " you know your right, she's safe and will heal, day by day". We both went to bed and got text from Ashley that she was somewhere in a new apartment and she broke up with Erin. Sent love and hugs before falling asleep.