Go for your dreams

* Cassandra's POV *
I'm moved into Ashley's new place and it's been awesome, learning to sing and growl like Lzzy showed me. I practiced a few of Lzzy's songs and some others to. I go downstairs and start playing guitar and growl also. Ashley pops her head in and says " someone sounds good". I turn my head, saying " yea I really do, feel free when I sing". Ashely replied " yea I do to when I sing and perform". I raced upstairs after dinner and laid out my white crop top, black leather jacket, black leggings and blinged out boots. But, noticed my cuts on my writst but thought nothing of it to cover them because Lzzy has already seen them.

* Ashely's POV *
I got Cassandra up and ready for No Cover and made sure she had her guitar and looked presentable. We moved her in and put the clothes into the drawers and closets. The next morning I was all preped and ready and warmed up with a warm towel and shrills. Took the microphone and stepped out onto the stage and took a deep breath. Then Lzzy and the other judges started asking me questions, but, mostly, thier all from Lzzy.

Lzzy: Welcome can you tell me your name please.

Cassandra" Hi, my name is Cassandra and I'm from Nashville Tennessee.

Lzzy: Hi, I'm glad to see you here and can't wait to hear what you have to perform for us.

Cassandra: yea me to, thanks

*Lzzy's Pov*
I sat in my chair and was taken by surprise when Ashley's daughter stepped out onto the stage. I asked her questions and she seemed nervous so I added. " Take a deep breath and you got this". Ashley replied "thank you". I heard her sing an original song and wrote notes down about how she performed. She got judged and then stepped off the stage and then the day was over. I walked backstage where I heard crying from the bathroom, I went in to see who it was.

* Cassandra's POV *
I got a hug from Ashley but, then my anxiety got to me, broke free from her grip and took off to the bathroom. Ashley then flagged down Lzzy and she understood. I sat in the bathroom and started to self harm but, stopped when I heard heels which ment Lzzy was here. She opended up the door and then I cuddled back into the corner with the blade. Lzzy carefully came tword me and said " it's okay, don't be scared, can I have the blade please?". "You don't need to do that". I gave her the blade and she threw it out. Took her to the hotel with Ashely behind them.

* Lzzy's POV *
I got them ready for bed and fed with vegetarian pizza. Went to the hotel and hugged and tucked Nina into bed. Joined Joe in bed and cried. Joe said " she's going to be okay, she's a strong person like you Lzzy. " Thanks Joe". " Your welcome Lzzy"

* Cassandra's POV *
I laid in bed at the hotel and looked at my arm where Lzzy drew a dove and put fighter above it and then at that moment she said to herself " no more self harm, I'm a fighter and that's what I'm going to do". She closed her eyes and dreamed of winning No Cover and celebrating with Lzzy and Ashley.