Dear Daughter, I'm right here

* Lzzy's POV*
I woke up and got ready for the day, and I noticed Ashley wasn't up yet. So I went up to the piano and started quietly singing, "Dear Daughter." Heard feet, and a very tired teen sits down and puts her head on my shoulder and watches me play. I stopped playing and said, " Are you up to talking to me about what happened before I found you?". Ashley looked at her and said, "Was in a broken home where my alcoholic dad raped me and was left after that to cut and feel worthless." Lzzy hugged her while she cried and said, " I'm so sorry, hey, you legally belong to me, and you won't get hurt again; I promise." Ashely said, " Thanks so much, love you Lzzy". " Love you to you Ashley". I asked her, " Breakfast?".

*Ashley's POV*
Omg wait, oh no, eating? Oh no, stop thinking and answer Lzzy, Ashley. Looked up at her and "sure." But I could tell she picked up on it and asked, " You have an eating disorder, don't you?". I answered her, " Yes, I do, anorexia." Lzzy grabbed my hand and said, " I can help you, and it's okay, you're safe here." Lzzy made avacado toast with egg over easy on top for me and her. I had trouble getting it down but finished it but could hear my dad's voice for wanting me to be skinny, decided not to tell her more about him.

*Lzzy's POV*
I went to go down in the studio and was writing Dear Daughter down on piano to share with the guys. Then my phone rang and saw it was joe Hottinger.

Lzzy: Hey joe, how r you?

Joe: Heard from the media, you have a daughter, so can I come over or not?

Lzzy: she's scared of men, but come over, can you see if she'll be okay with it?

Joe : Okay, be right over

*Ashley's POV*
So I watched lzzy go down to the studio to work and decided to get my phone that she bought me and saw the number pop up. Saw the text, but before I could answer it, lzzy grabbed the phone. "Do u think that would be a good idea?". I looked at her, and "No, it wouldn't be." Lzzy replied, "I'm having joe Hottinger coming in to work with me, and he won't hurt you, I promise." I looked up at her fearful and said, "Okay, I'll be in here." Lzzy said, "Okay, whatever you want to do."

*Joe Hottinger*
I entered the house and saw Lzzy sitting down and saw her face. I went up to her and said, " What's up, Lzzy?". She said, "She's in the room. She's scared of guys." Joe replied, " Has she been raped?". The look within Lzzy's eyes said it all. I hugged Lzzy, and "it's okay, she's got you." Followed Lzzy downstairs but felt a pang go thru me that someone needed me. Lzzy noticed, and she said, "Yeah, I have felt it too. I'm doing the best, I can with her." Joe followed Lzzy back down, and they started working on songs.

*Lzzy's POV*
I have this one song for you called Dear Daughter. Joe said, " Sounds so good."Gave Ashely a sneek peek this morning."Sounds like you're warming up to her." "yea I am," Lzzy replied. "So the song" joe said "yea". Joe got lzzy all set up, and she started singing as I heard feet stop at the edge of the stairs as I started singing.

Dear daughter
Hold your head up high
There's a world outside
That's passing by
Dear daughter
Never lose yourself
Remember that
You're like nobody else

Life throws you in
To the unknown
And you feel like you're
Out there all alone

Lzzy stopped singing cause she heard footsteps going from the stairs to the bathroom and raced up the stairs and got the door open to engluf Ashely in a hug.

*Ashley Pov*
Listening to Lzzy sing a little bit made me start crying, and I didn't want to make any noise. So I decided to go to the bathroom and cry because I really needed the song. I moved and could hear them both race up the stairs and get scared, so headed to the bathroom. I felt arms around me and started to freak out because I saw Joe. Lzzy lets go of me and races in the opposite direction to the bedroom and locks the door.

*Lzzy's POV*
I told Joe, " I'll see you tomorrow she won't trust me, with you here." Joe hugged Lzzy "goodbye" and left to go home. Lzzy sat by the door and sang a little
Let me in your room
I've seen the rest of you
But I know there's something more in your room
I'm right outside your door
Show me things you've never shown before.
I heard the door open and opened my arms to comfort her. Hugged her and said, " You're okay. With me here, Joe wasn't going to hurt you." Ashely answered her." Okay."I made sure she got into bed. Went to wash my face and saw a stickynote attached to the mirror from Ashley. It read, "Please make a song called in your room because it helped me eat and not self harm tonight." I smiled and reattached it to the mirror,so I would remember. Laid in bed and fell asleep to dream about the album coming up.

* Ps. I HAVE ASHLEY PROTRAID AS TAYLOR MOMSEN, if that helps at all.