We stand together

*Ashely's POV*
I wake up to me being in the hospital and all the wires attached to me. Lzzy saw me wake up and said "don't try to move, your okay, your safe". I looked at Lzzy and said " I have something for you then, I'll explain how I got it*. Lzzy said " okay, what is it?". Ashley said it's in my pants in the hospital bag". Lzzy then went over and pulled out a flashdrive. I could see Lzzy's eye widen and said " how, did u grab it, like how?". Ashley answered with " I saw the computer wrecked and, after you pulled me to go upstairs, I went back and grabbed the flashdrive; shoved into my pants quick and made sure my dad didn't find it". Lzzy hugged her and said " your an amazing strong spirit and I'm very honored to call you my daughter".

                *Joe Hottinger POV*
I picked up Lzzy and Ashely from the hospital. Said to both of them " have a surprise for both of you, the whole Freak Fam teamed up with our roadie crew and helped make something for you". Watched Lzzy's and Ashely's reaction when we came up to the house. Lzzy and Ashely raced inside and saw how everything looked like it did before the incident. Lzzy then walked downstairs and saw the whole recording studio and a sign that red WE ARE HERE FOR YOU, WELCOME HOME. We all grouped hugged.

                       *Lzzy's POV*

I opended up the new laptop and set up a instagram live and everyone concered about what happened and how we like the house. I answered " wanna say thank you to all the freak fam and to all the roadies, that made this dream and home feel like home again, so thank you". " Also this is the release party for Strange Case Of Halestorm, so I'm going to post it and have at it". Saw everyone raising thier horns and hearts. I pulled the songs from the flashdrive and posted them.

            *Lzzy's and Joe's POV*
Lzzy and Joe popped open champagne and blasted on the livestream Daughters of Darkness. Lzzy then said " this one is dedicated to my daughter". So we blasted the music and celebrated. But, noticed Ashely wasn't downstairs with us. So I stopped the livestream and texted on twitter, sorry I have family matters to attend to. Told joe to leave the bottle of champagne downstairs and he agreed. 

                 *Lzzy's and Joe's POV*
We crept upstairs and heard crying from upstairs and slowly opened the door to Ashely's bedroom. Saw her sleeping and have nightmares. Lzzy then lightly shook Ashely awake. She woke up with a start and started to freak out. Lzzy and Joe hugged her and said " deep breaths, your safe no one is going to hurt, he's dead". Ashely slowed her breathing and what was left was tears. Joe got an idea " how about we stay with you tonight, until you fall asleep?". Ashely looked at joe and said " I would like that". Joe and lzzy held Ashely to keep her safe from her nightmares. Ashely whispered to both of them " thank you for saving me". And she to fell asleep.