Louis Imagine

Sorry i wasn't online for that long ! 
Wattpad didn't work anymore, but yeah.

This story is also about harry styles on my twitter account: @1DHolland__ go check it out, but i changed names with Louis. So now it's louis imagine haha enjoy !

#imagine Louis

 You wake up on a Christmas day, smiling, but that soon dissapeared. On this day 1 year ago, your parents died in a car accident when they where on their way to you and Louis. Louis was there all the time, every single minute of the day. You turned and didn't saw him beside you. You got up and washed your face and cumbed your hair. you walked downstairs and smelled a really nice bacon with eggs and more ? you walked in the kitchen when you saw louis cooking in his boxers and with music on. A tear escaped your eye. Louis saw you and stopped with what he was doing. He walked over to you, lifted you up and put you on the counter. He leaned on your legs, he knew what day it was for you. He leaned in and kissed you sweetly and passionate on the lips. You smiled and he did too. 'is this for me?', were the first words this morning. He nodded:'I want to make this day special'. You smiled and hugged his bare chest, you loved it when he was walking around like this. You let go and started eating. 'i have another suprise for you', he smiled. 'louis, this was already enough, i dont need anymore'. 'stop (y/n), i like to spoil you', he smirked and continued eating. He got up and lifted you bride style to the front door, he told you to close your eyes and you did. He walked outside, the cold hit you. He walked you to something and placed you on something very cold. you squeled and louis laughed:'stay there babe'. It felt like he walked away, and i still had my eyes closed not wanting to ruin the suprise. 'ok, open your eyes', you opened them and saw you were laying on a car. 'WHAT? louis you shouldn't have done this ! omg!!', you jumped of the car and looked at it. You started to cry. 'heyheyhey dont cry, you deserve it', he said hugging you. 'thank you so much louis, but i have something for you too, it may be not that big', you smiled and he smiled too,'this year you were so busy with me, that you didn't have time for other people soooo....', i pointed at the end of the street and saw 4 boys running up to us. 'you didn't ?', harry looked at you. 'i did, i got them here for christmas', louis kissed you hard and then let go running to the boys. They tackled him to the ground and hugged him like a mad man. '
'you know louis, you have the best girl in the world', Zayn said.
'i know guys, she's the best, i missed you so much', we all aww'ed. 
'is there food?', niall asked.
'yeah inside', they all run passed me leaving me and harry behind. 
'you are the best person in the world, you're so special to me', he walked over and spun you around. you giggled.
'it's not that big, but do you like it?', i said looking to the ground. 
'i dont like it', your smile faded,'i love it, it's the best xmas present someone ever gave to me', you smiled and kissed him long and passionate.

THE END