Harry imagine

Long Harry imagine :) 

ENJOY 

grab your tissuesss :'( 

******

#imagine 

(your POV) 

'you ALWAYS mess up and now you did it again', i said trough my tears.

the relationship between Me and Harry is getting worser then ever. He said nothing and just stared at me.

'you messed up big this time by kissing her'.

'I WAS DRUNK', he screamed trough his tears.

'When you're drunk you couldn't think ? you couldn't think about me ? Maybe you should drinkk less'.

I was knackered and i don't like the harry now. I like the harry before we started dating. The flirty, caring one. Not the one that comes home drunk after a night out. This time it was the end.

'we. are. over', i said with pauses.

'no no please just .. i love you', that words he said to me when he jumped off the couch were disgusting. He touched someone else and it disgusted me.

'don't say that..', I grabbed my coat and runned outside.

'(YN)... (YN) COME BACK HERE'.

At that moment i stopped on the road and turned. When i realized i heard a horn of a truck. I looked at harry and then everything went black..

...

Piep

....

....

I saw white light... am i in heaven ? 

I carefully tried to open my eyes. I closed them again. I carefully opened them again and now i could see. I was in hospital in a white sleeve. I put the sleeve up and looked at my scars. On my chest was a cut.. i think i had surgery for that.

Then i started to freak out, where's harry. MY harry. 

The nurse walked in and calmed me down.

'where's harry? where is he ?', i panicked.

'relax, is harry your boyfriend ?'.

'y-yes.. well actually was..'. 

'he gave this to me after... you know read it by yourself', she gave me a letter and left the room. I looked confused. I looked at the letter and saw letters:

for my one and only (YN)

I noticed it was his handwriting. I opened the envelop and took the letter in my hands. Tears welling up in my eyes.

'Dear (y/n), 

If you read this, you have to know that i love you. The fight we made last night was horrible and it was all my fault. I'm a jerk for letting you standing on... that road. I realized the one i loved was almost gone... and with almost i mean you're not dead...

Well that news is later on... Remembered that time i took you to ibiza with my parents ? God i loved you in bikini, and that time when we were on tour and you were coming with me ? You don't know how happy i was.. I love you so much.. and the list with memories goes on and on .. but now this.. I realized you were not the one who has to be dead.. but me.The doctor told me you weren't going to wake up if you haven't had a heart by someone else. So i gave mine to you.. and with that i mean i literally gave it to you.. I'm now up there but i will always remember your smile and beautiful eyes. I love you with all my heart. And keep mine safe in you.. 

Don't miss me... Think about me and go one with your life..

 The one who always gonna love you, 

Harry xx.

No this can't be happening. 

The nurse walked in and saw me crying.

'do you want to see him'. I nodded and stepped in the wheelchair. 

She drove me towards his room and stopped. I nodded and got in by myself.

There he was... laying blankly..

I put up his sleeve because i didn't know sure if it was true. 

I saw a tattoo: Forever in (yn)'s heart now.

I cried and cried and cried the whole day.

'i'm yours'. 

****

 i cried.... literally cried..

What did you think of it !? xx