Zayn imagine #2

Second Zayn imagine :) 

#imagine -

Zayn's mother (patricia) gives a new years party and she invited you too. Because you were new in bradford. I hesitated at first but just went with it because i had no one here, and she was so nice to invite me too. Friends of my new school were there too so it must be really big. I decided to dress sexy but not to much. My dress came just below my bum and my heels matched perfectly with my gorgeous dress. I applied some make up and decided to straight my hair. Waliyha was really nice too me and she said i would look cute with her brother, Zayn ?. I don't know him but she told me we were the perfect match. Oh yeah he's in a band One Direction, i like their songs but didn't really see there faces. 

It was time for me to go and closed my door. Normally i said goodbye to my parents but they just left me alone in Ireland. So i decided to move on. 

i arrived at the club Patricia told me to go. It was so beautiful on the outside already, I walked inside but the security stopped me. '' you're not allowed to go in miss, only inviters '', he said looking around. 

'' but i am invited !!''. '' do you have an invitation''. ''no i don't, she just asked me'', i said almost yelling. The bodyguard stopped when he saw a boy standing infront of him. '' she told you that my mother asked her, because she's my girl understand ?'', omg, it was Zayn. He was really hot in real life ! '' i-i-i didn't know.. s-sorry'', the bodyguard let go of my arm and looked around again. '' yeah, you better be, come on babe'', i linked my arm in his and we walked inside. ''thank you so much'', i said turning to him. '' no problem, but are you really invited ?'', he said looking awkward because he didn't knew me. '' Y/N!! you made it, hi gorgeous'', patricia said walking over. I hugged her and she hugged back. '' i guess you are'', zayn said smirking. ''what?'', Patricia looked at both of us. ''oh nothing, they didn't let her in because she hasn't have a invitation.. and i got her in, but thought she was a crazy fan or something'', zayn said rubbing his neck. '' oh my god, i'm so sorry darling '', she said to me. ''it's ok, i'm fine now'', we all laughed and Patricia went to find another glass of champagne. God i love that woman already haha. ''I'm Zayn'', we both chuckled. ''I'm Y/N'', we shook hands and i smiled. '' would you like something to drink?''. ''i'd love too'', he smiled back at me and we walked to the bar. 

'' hahaha, that's hilarious'', i wanted to grab another glass but brushed my hand against Zayn's.

'' oh i'm sorry '', i bit my lip and looked down. ''Doesn't matter babe''.

''IM SO EXCITEDDD'', Waliyha walked over and hugged me. ''for what?''. ''the count down ofcourse duhh, Who are you gonna kiss on 11:59...?'', she wiggled her eyebrows.

''Don't know yet..''.

'' well maybe i'm going to kiss Niall''. Zayn choked. ''what did you say?'', he said looking at waliyha."

''geez calm down g, i was joking'', she laughed and walked away. "what if she want to kiss him ? are you gonna stop her ?'', i said sipping from my wine. '' ofcourse not, he's my best mate and she's my sister it just feels weird. Me and Zayn looked deep into each others eyes.. and i blushed. 

10....9..... The count down was starting i stood beside Zayn and he looked at me. I looked back at him. 8...7....6...... He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, he looked at my lips than back at my eyes.. 5...4....3....before i know it Zayn press his lips on mine...2....1..... HAPPY NEW YEAR. Everyone screamed. Me and Zayn were still kissing as everybody was hugging each other. We both broke apart and looked amazed. '' well, my 2012 ended perfect, and 2013 started perfectly'', he said smirking and bitting his lip. '' i'm falling for you Y/N ''. 

I smirked:'' i'm falling for you too Zayn ''. 

He leaned in with another kiss on my lips and went hugging other people.

Patricia was really happy to have me as a daughter in law....

THE END