Zayn imagine

Zayn imagine :) 

ps. If you want an own imagine... tweet me or comment me below the site.. + Your name and favorite band member ;) lots of love...

*****

#imagine

We were going to a theme park with or friends club. Me, (FriendsName), (FN), (FN), (FN), (FN), Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall. We were so close but i was really close with Zayn. We kissed when we were drunk but i could feel the strong feelings between us two. But we always stayed friends after that.

'Let's go on the rollercoasters', i screamed. Everyone cheered with me But not Harry.

So he and (FN) went to the ferriswheel and we went to the rollercoaster.

'i'm going with (YN)', Zayn said putting his hand up when we waited in the line.

 'okido', i said walking past everyone and standing beside Zayn.

'you exicted?', he asked.

'little bit, but also scared..'. 

'ahhw don't be scared babe i'm here', he said grabbing my hand and winked. 

Why was he like this ? I let it behind but i couldn't help to think about it. I loved it..

We reached the car ride and stepped in. We in the front and the rest of us followed behind. I shook my head, not believing for what i'm doing now. Zayn grabbed my hand once again.. 

'(yn)..', he asked nervous.

'yeah?', i turned my heads towards him..

'i-i have to tell you something when we're out of here', he said.

'okay.. well let's enjoy this rideee', i said in an extremly girly voice. Liam laughed behind me and the car started to ride up. We all sung songs and when we reached the top we screamed at the top of our lungs.I heard louis screaming:' I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS', with his arms throwing in the air. I couldn't help but laugh. The car ride stopped and everyone's hair was ruffled. 

'that was... AMAZING', Niall screamed,'Now i'm hungry. Everyone groaned and rolled their eyes.

We stepped out of the car ride and Zayn immediatly grabbed my hand. 

'come with me', he said wispering.

'we will see you in nandos guys', i said waving at the rest.

'goodluck eh', Harry said walking towards us and patted Zayn's shoulder. Zayn gave him a death stare... what were they talking about ? 

Zayn took my hand once again and into the ferris wheel. It started to get dark (romanticccc) . 

'so what did you want to say to me ?', i said looking at him

'well..a-after that kiss, i couldn't stop thinking about it.. it meant so much to me.. but we were both drunk..and after that kiss...i started to have real feelings for you.. insane right but i couldn't stop thinking about your laugh, smile, eye-', i cut him off by kissing his lips.

They were soft and rude, but in a good way. He noticed what i was doing and went into the kiss with me. We kissed for a good five minutes until somebody coughed. We noticed we were on the ground again and stepped out both blushing. We laughed about the man how he looked..: disgust!. 

He took my waist and kissed me one more time:'so we're official then?'. 

'yes, i think we are!', i said smiling and placing my hands around his neck. 

'so is the rest of them..', he said pointing at my friends. Everyone smiled and waved at us.. Harry was with (BFF).. Liam with (FN).. Niall with (FN) and louis with (FN).

We couldn't be happier.

 'i love you (YN)'. 

'i love you too Zayn', he smiled and bit his lip..

He was god damn sexy..

and he was all mine..

**** 

Remember what i told you at the beginning.. doing them now...

GO !