Chapter one: something stirring

A/N quick statement; first time I mention Percy/Kadri's name in each chapter I will do 'Percy/Kadri', after that it will be Kadri due to his name being that in this book. If it does get confusing, I can change it if need. [6/09/2021]

Percy/Kadri smiled at his friends as they enjoyed themselves on the beach, Kadri just relaxing in the warm sand.

It's been a year since the life changing events happened to Kadri.

And since then, everything has been peaceful in the Greek world.

Titans and Olympians work together in peace, and Chaos and Beatrice have been quiet.

For once Kadri can somewhat relax and not worry about war.

And it's been the first time since those times that everyone was together. 

Thalia has been so busy with the Hunters, same with Nico becoming Hades' assistant.

Reyna and Luke are on the other side of the country, both of them running Camp Jupiter, even if it took the Romans a while to trust them again. They're at Half-Blood beach for a break from their duties.

And Kadri was happily looking after Camp Half-Blood, helping demigods to reach their full potential.

"Percy, aren't you going to come into the water?" Reyna asked, beckoning him to come into the water were she was.

He was a little annoyed at first that she used his old name, but let it pass as it has only been a year since they had known that name.

Kadri smiled faintly and nodded.

He has never admitted it but since the betrayal of Poseidon being his fake father, he isn't really fond of water like he's used to be.

"I'll be right there" Kadri said, "Let me just do something"

Kadri stood up from the sand, disappointed that the warmth had disappeared.

He brushed the sand off of him as his mind went to his parents Kronos and Rhea, and his fake 'master', Nyx.

They had strangely been silent ever since the war had ended, which worried Kadri.

He knows it would take a little while for Kronos and Rhea to be accepted into the world but Nyx has been dead silent, like she disappeared off the face of the earth. 

He worries for her, as even though he was a pretend solider in her pretend army, he still cares for her.

"Percy?"

Kadri looked up, annoyed to notice his brother standing right next to him, staring at him with his golden eyes.

"You alright? You've been out of it all day" Luke expressed, making Kadri chuckle softly "What is wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, don't worry, just a bit tired" Kadri replied as Luke's gold eyes met his own.

"He has been like this all week Luke, no need to be stressed" Annabeth replied, walking up next to Luke.

Even after the events of what happened between Annabeth and Kadri, they decided to be civil and be acquaintances.

Kadri can sense the slight hesitation and fear when Annabeth meets Luke's or Kadri's eyes,  reminiscing on the past. 

Luke looked at Annabeth briefly before looking back at Kadri.

Luke narrowed his eyes slightly but nodded, turning away from Kadri.

"Well, everyone is in the ocean if you want to join us" Luke replied and walked off sourly, leaving Annabeth and Kadri alone.