68

Sinb's POV

"Sinb, can you stop walking back and forth? You're making us dizzy." Sowon unnie told me. "Shut up unnie. She won't ditch the wedding right?" I asked them. "Of course she won't! You watch a lot of dramas!" Umji told me.

"I can't wait to see her." I said nervously. "You're seeing her every day. Why are you so nervous?" Yuju unnie asked me. "Oh c'mon! Just let me be myself today. I'm very nervous" I scoffed.

--

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest announced. I faced Yerin and slowly removed her veil. I smiled before leaning in to kiss her. "I love you." I told her. "I love you too." she leaned and kissed me again.

During the party, Yerin's second parents went to me. Her godparents. "Sinb, please take care of our daughter. We trust her to you okay? Please don't hurt her." Her dad told me. "I won't sir." I smiled. "I promise to protect her." I added.

I looked at the most beautiful woman I have ever met in my whole life. The one who made me happy. The one who made me feel love. The one who understands me the most. Without her, my life would be meaningless.

"Stop staring. I know I'm pretty." she whispered. "Yes you really are beautiful darling. Or should I say Mrs. Hwang?" I smirked. I saw her blush.

"Shall we dance?" I offered her my hand and she gladly accepted it. "You look beautiful." I told her as we were having the time of our lives. "Thanks! I love the dress you got me." She said shyly.

"I love you" I kissed her forehead. "What's with the sweet talk Hwang?" She asked me. "Why? You don't like it?" I asked her.

"What? No! Of course I like it. I'm just not used to it." she said. "Well I think you should get used to it. You're my wife now." I gave her my sweetest smile.

"Sinb." she called me. "Hm?" I asked her.

"I love you. It's always you."

-THE END-

I'm sorry for rushing this. :((

UD: When You Love Someone (WonHa) is out!! I might not be able to update regularly but please take time to read it. Thank you!! Have a nice day ~