61

Yerin's POV

"What do you want to tell me?" she asked me, avoiding my gaze. "Well, please hear me out okay? I understand if you'll get angry at me but please don't shout at me okay?" I asked her. "I'll try" I heard her sigh. I took a deep breath before starting to speak.

"I got...raped" I said, my voice were cracking. I looked at her and she looked so ruined. Her eyes were very sad. I saw her fists clenched. 

"Eonnie...You're joking right?" she asked me as if she's hoping. "I wish it was a joke but...It's not" I started crying. 

"By...who?" she asked me. "Eunwoo" I answered shortly. She smiled sadly. "Is that why you went home earlier?" she asked me and I nodded.

"Oh, that's why you're not in the mood earlier. Now I know." she chuckled sadly. Then she stood up and started walking away. "Please don't...Don't leave me Sinb." I held her wrist and knelt down on the floor. We were both crying. "It was an accident. I couldn't fight back. Please..." I cried harder.

"I know eonnie, I know. I trust you...A lot but eonnie, please give me some time first. I never said I would leave you. I promised you remember? I just...need some time alone" she cried and let go of my hand and left. Can't we just live our lives without problems?

Sinb's POV

I don't know why but it hurts. It hurts a lot. I wasn't there to protect her. I wasn't there to check on her. I didn't help her. Before I leave my apartment I called Sowon eonnie.

"Eonnie, please let Eunha eonnie stay here first" I told her. "Why?" she asked me. "I need someone to check on Yerin eonnie" I answered her. "Why? Can't you check on her?" she asked. I was getting annoyed. "Just send Eunha eonnie here. I'll explain everything to you later" I said and ended the call.

I went to my car and drive quickly to Sowon eonnie's house. "Hey, you look like a mess" she said when she saw me standing in front of her door. "I'll go to Yerin eonnie first" Eunha eonnie said. "Please check on her eonnie" I told her. "Yes I will. Don't worry" she said and left.

"So mind to tell me what happened? Why did she go here early?" she asked me and gave me a can of beer. I chuckled. "She...She got raped" I said and cried. "By who?" she asked me. "Eunwoo" I answered.

"I...I couldn't do anything for her. I... couldn't protect her. I'm so useless! Fuck!" I shouted and drank the beer. "Woah, slow down" she said and tried to steal the can from me.

I started throwing some things like glasses. "Sinb calm down! Please!" Sowon eonnie was shouting at me but I didn't care. My hands were bleeding but I couldn't feel the pain.

"I don't know what to do eonnie. Do I deserve this pain?" I asked her. "No one deserves pain Sinb-yah" she answered softly. "Clear your misunderstandings with her. She might think you'll leave her" she added.

"I can't leave her eonnie. You know how much she means to me. You know how much I love her! She could cheat behind my back, flirt with other men or women, and even have sex with them! I don't care! Just let her stay with me even if it hurts. I can bear the pain when she's beside me. I don't know what to do anymore if she leaves again. Life is meaningless without her. I'll do anything for her. I'll give her everything she deserves" I said and cried harder. Sowon eonnie was just caressing my back. I was a crying mess.