64

Sinb's POV

"Yah! Hwang Eunbi! You didn't told me that you'll be doing that!" Umji shouted. "Stop shouting will you?" I asked her. 

"Go to Japan in 2 days. We have a lot to fix. Also, tell Yerin eonnie not to use her phone. I don't want her to see some articles about us. Confiscate her phone for now" I said and ended the call.

I quickly wore some clothes and went to a café. "Hey, you looked so tired. Want me to move the investigation? We can postponed it first" Yerin eonnie's manager asked me. I shook my head. "No need. Besides, I need to go home quickly. I miss her" I told her.

She chuckled. "How did you know about us anyways?" I asked her. "When she's sleeps in the van while I'm driving, she kept on saying your name" she told me.

"I thought that it was nothing at first. But she kept on saying your name for 2 years. I also saw her phone wallpaper. It was a photo of both of you. Also, when we're on the way home, she kept on listening to sad songs and she keeps on crying while drinking" she told me.

I suddenly frowned. Why do I feel jealous though. "I can read your mind. I don't like her. You're too obvious" she laughed.

"Tell me more. I need to catch up" I told her seriously. "Well actually that's all. We don't hang out that much. She always tell me that she's tired and she wants to be alone" she said and stood up.

"We have to go now. They need us there now" she said so I quickly stood up and left the café.

--

Sinb's POV

"Umji-yah, good thing you went here" I said while yawning. "Yah, Hwang Eunbi, you didn't slept yet?" she asked me and I nodded. We were busy fixing some files and evidences that's why I wasn't able to sleep.

"Did she knew anything about this?" I asked her. She shook her head. "We hid her phone and we told her that using any social media platforms will just stress her out. Good thing she listened" she explained.

"But..."she continued. "What?" I asked her. "It's not our fault anymore if you showed up on TV" she said. "Oh, about that. I told them to show everything except the part where I announced that she's my girlfriend" I told her calmly.

"Wow, so you spent money there too? Hwang Eunbi, you're unbelievable" she exclaimed. We didn't talk after because we were busy working.

"I'll be going back now Sinb. I'll see you in Korea" Umji told me. "Yeah sure. Thanks for helping me. Please take care of her" I told her. "Why, do you still have something to do here?" she asked me. I nodded.

"I'll talk to the management production team regarding the drama" I told her. "Hey, don't forget to rest too okay?" she told me while I just nodded.

What a day.