58

Yerin's POV

"Get up, where going somewhere" Sinb told me. I was watching some drama at the TV. "What? It's late already, where will we go?" I asked her confusingly. "It's a secret. We're making memories" she said and grabbed her camera. I just nodded and changed my clothes.

"Let's go?" she asked me. I just nodded. "Where are we going?" I tried to ask her again. "You'll see later" she smiled and started to drive.

"Ta-da, we're here" she told me. "Remember this place?" she asked me. "This is where I confessed my feelings to you" she said and placed a mat. We were seating next to each other. She held my waist using her right arm while I rested my head on her shoulder.

"There's only 3 weeks left. Then you'll leave" she sighed deeply. "I'll be back soon" I told her. "Can't I come with you? A month without you feels like a year" she told me. "You need to handle the company. Don't worry, a month is quick" I told her.

"Promise me something" she told me seriously and looked at me. "Don't leave me...Again" she told me, her voice was cracking. "No, I won't. I promise" I told her and hugged her tight. We lied down on the mat. I was using her right arm as my pillow. "I love you" she said and kissed my forehead. "I love you too" I replied.

--

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her. 10 days left before I leave...Again. I heard her sighed. "Anywhere as long as you're with me" she smiled sadly. "I don't know where to go" I told her. "In my arms" she said. "What?" I asked her confusingly. "Let me hug you. Let's cuddle" she said and dragged me in the couch.

"Can't I really go with you?" she asked me. "Sinb learn to wait" I told her and she pouted. She was caressing my hair. "Don't fall in love with someone else there okay?" she asked me. I laughed. "Why are you laughing?" she asked me. "Why are you saying that?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I just have a bad feeling" she sighed. "Don't worry, you're the only person I love" I pinched her cheeks. "Really?" she asked me. I nodded. I saw her smiling. "Why are you smiling?" I asked her. "Nothing. You just know how to make my heart flutter" she replied.

--

"Are you done preparing your things?" she asked me. I nodded. I heard her sigh. "I can't go with you at the airport. I need to do something at the company. I'm sorry" she smiled sadly. "It's okay. I might not go if I saw you there" I answered.

We were having a party at Sinb's apartment. "Yuju and I will go to Japan too. Next week" Umji said. "Oh really? It's nice! Let's hang out there!" I told her. "Yeah sure!" Yuju said. "Yah! You have your wife now! Don't even think of flirting with her" Sinb shouted. The others laughed.

"You're really possessive huh?" Sowon eonnie teased Sinb. Then Sinb stood up and sat beside Eunha. "Shall we go somewhere later eonnie?" she asked Eunha. "Yeah, where do you want to go?" she asked Sinb. "Yah!" Sowon eonnie and I shouted in unison.

"What? Now do you know the feeling Sowon eonnie?" she teased Sowon eonnie. "Yah Sinb! You're sleeping at the couch tonight!" I shouted and went to Sinb's room. "Oh no. Wrong move Sinb" I heard Umji. I hid myself under the blankets.

I heard the door opened so I pretended that I was sleeping. "Eonnie, I know you're not sleeping" she told me and sat beside me. Then she snatched the blankets which made me see her. "Why are you not there? Go flirt with her" I told her and pouted.

"Aw, my Yerin is jealous" she started teasing me and I blushed because of what she said. "If you'll only tease me, well get out now. I'm not in the mood Sinb" I told her seriously. She suddenly held my hand. "You don't need to get jealous Yerin-ah. I'm all yours" she said and kissed me. It took me a while before I kissed her back since I was flustered.

Things started to get heated. She laid me down on the bed and started kissing my neck. "S-Sinb-yah" I moaned. I felt her hands inside my shirt. "I love you" she said and kissed me again on the lips. She was unbuttoning my blouse but we heard the door being opened so I suddenly kicked her which made her fell on the bed.

"Oh shit! We're very sorry. I just wanted to say that we'll get going now" Yuju eonnie said. "O-okay. Bye!" I responded. "Hey, why did you need to push me?" Sinb asked me and pouted. "Want to continue?" I teased her. She shook her head which made me angry. "I might not control myself. Also, you need rest. We can do it some other time. Once you come back, we might do it every night" she smirked.

"Yah!" I hit her arm. "I was just kidding" she laughed. "I hate you" I said and lied down on the bed. "Eonnie, take care of yourself there okay?" she told me. I nodded. "I'll miss you" she told me seriously. "I'll miss you too honey" I said and kissed her forehead.