47

Sinb's POV

Love,

It's been 2 years since we last saw each other. You still look beautiful. I missed you voice, warmth, smile, and your everything. Now that you're back, are we getting back together too? Am I too late already? Have you moved on from me? I'm still not over you love. I can't imagine living without you. I'd rather live alone for the rest of my life than to spend it with someone that is not you. I missed you. - Sinb

"How are you?" she asked me. "I'm fine" that's all I could answer. I'm not fine. You're here now, but why do I feel different? "How about you?" I asked her. "Well, I'm busy. You know, it's tough to be a model" she chuckled.

"You looked thinner" I told her. "Well, I need to be skinny" she said. "You looked like you lost weight too" she told me. I just shook my head. "I-I'm proud of you" I smiled genuinely. "I'm proud of you too" she said.

I wanted to tell you how much I missed you. If only I could hug you right now. "I didn't expect to see you here" I told her. "Well, things just happened" she answered.

Then there was silence. We were both just admiring the scenery.

"Yerin-ah!" I heard a woman called Yerin eonnie. It was Joy. "Let's go home! I still got work tomorrow!" she shouted. "Okay, I'm coming!" she shouted back. Before she leaves, she looked at me. "I need to go now Sinb. It's nice to see you again" she said and left.

I stayed for a while in the rooftop. She's back. She's still the same. "Sinb? Is that you?" I heard Eunha eonnie calling me. I looked at her. She was with Sowon eonnie. "Sleep at our place first. We have a lot of things to talk about" Sowon eonnie said. I just nodded and went with them.

"So, how are you?" Sowon eonnie asked as she handed me a can of beer. "She's back. I think she already moved on from me. She looked so happy" I smiled sadly. The two eonnies were just listening.

"What do I do? I miss her. Will she still accept me?" I asked them. I looked so...desperate. They were looking at me sadly. "I looked so pathetic and desperate right? I want her back but I wonder if she wants me back too" I started to cry.

"You two ended in a complicated way" Eunha eonnie said. Sowon eonnie agreed. "She didn't let you explain because she was afraid to hear the truth" Sowon eonnie said.

"Does that mean...she doesn't trust me?" I asked them. They both shook their heads. "Every woman hates that feeling. Their partner cheating. Just thinking of their partner cheating hurts them already" Eunha eonnie explained.

" I chuckled and drank my beer. "She looks so happy with Joy. That should be me eonnie...That should be me" I cried hard. The two of them were just caressing my back.

"You've had enough for today Sinb. Get some rest first. Let the incidents sink in your mind first. Your thought are too occupied. Sort them out first" they led me to their guest room. "Good night two eonnies" I said and went inside the room.

Sowon's POV

"Hello? Sowon eonnie? Why are you calling at this time?" Yerin asked me. "Are you busy tomorrow?" I asked her. "No. Why?" she asked me. "We need to talk" I told her. "Okay then. But where?" she asked me. "On the café near the company. I'll see you" I told her.