56

Yerin's POV

I called the doctors to check up on Sinb. They said that Sinb needs to rest for 1-2 weeks. I just stayed at her ward, because I was taking care of her.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her. "Do you want something?" I asked her again. She shook her head. She looks so sad. "Why is there a problem?" I asked her. "If you're going to leave me again...Please don't do this. Don't let me get used to your existence if you're going to leave me soon" she said while staring at the window.

I was hurt. What she said was true. I might get her hopes high. But before I leave, I want to spend my time with her. My thoughts were interrupted when she started speaking again.

"Congratulations" she told me. What? Congratulations? For what? "What?" I asked her. "You're married now" she told me and looked at my ring. She must have forgotten. "Sinb..." I called her. "Hmm?" she asked me. "This ring...is from you. You're the one who gave it to me" I told her. She looked shocked.

"I thought you're getting married" she told me. What? Where did she heard that kind of news? "With Joy eonnie" she added. "Wait...You misunderstood. Joy has a partner. It's not me" I told her. She just looked at me with an emotionless face. "Okay then. I must have forgotten some things since I slept for a long time" she chuckled.

"When are you going to leave?" she asked me. She wants me to leave already? "Why? Do you want me to leave now?" I asked her, my voice was cracking. "No. I'm thinking of ways how to spend most of my time with you before you leave" she told me seriously.

"Yah. You're making me cry again" I told her. "Don't cry. Come here" she patted her bead. "Use my arm as your pillow" she told me. "Aren't your arms gonna hurt?" I asked her. "Don't worry, it'll be fine" she told me. I just nodded and lied on her arm. She put her other arm on my waist.

"I missed you" she started kissing the back of my neck. "You don't know how long I've waited for you to come back" she told me and sighed. "I love you" she added. "I love you too" I answered. "Let's sleep first. I still feel tired" she complained. I didn't react since I felt sleepy too.

I woke up when I heard the door of Sinb's ward being opened. I was about to stand up but Sinb held my waist tighter which made me stay. "Pretend you're sleeping" Sinb whispered. I just followed her since I was still sleepy. I could hear some footsteps approaching us.

"Oh, Yerin eonnie's right! Sinb's awake already! Wow, the power of Yerin eonnie. Only Yerin eonnie can wake Sinb up" I could hear Eunha speaking. "Let's go visit another time. I think we're disturbing their sleep" Umji said. I heard the others agreed then they left Sinb's ward.

"Good evening" Sinb greeted me with a husky voice. "Good evening" I greeted her back. "Want to date?" she asked me. "Wow, you're straightforward" I was flustered. "I won't get tired courting you everyday" she said while rubbing her eyes. "So, where are we going to date?" I asked her.

"Here. Let's watch movies all night, and cuddle like we used to. I missed that" she told me. She was about to stand up to reach the remote but I stopped her. "Nope! Don't move. I'll get it for you" I told her and gave her the remote.

The whole night, we watched movies, enjoyed each other's company, hearing love confessions and cuddled. God knows how much I missed this. I'm happy that everything's starting to be normal again.