~Chapter 8 BOYFRIEND 'BEWITCH: FIRST CHAPTER IN SEOUL'~

----------
"Nae. Komawo. I know that you would be like this. :) komawo. Dream of me. Hehe. Good night my princess. Saranghae."

"Mmm (nod). Nado saranghae my prince".

That last sentence makes me wanted to jump out of the bed for joy. I want to wake up the members. But they're so tired to get disturbed. I'll just tell it later. She loves me! She still loves me like I do! My smile widens as I heard that. But what it will feels like if the time comes for us to see each other again personally.

It's like a dream

But IT's NOT... ^_^

Good night my princess. :)"
----------

A/N: Credits to Starship and LOEN for the video.

[BOYFRIEND finished their Witch promotion. And now for their first ever major concert in South Korea. Days had passed DH and Saneth didn't have any conversation again after that last night. Until DH invited her to their concert.

-SANETH's POV

Until now I can't imagine how my friends framed me up. How they switched Prexy eonnie's number to Donghyun's.

Flashback

Prexy eonnie, Kristine, and Nikol eonnie went to my apartment 3 days before that surprising call with DH

-@the living room

NIKOL: Yah! Yaedora (kids). I have an evil plan. Hihi.
*look around*
>_>

PREXY: She's in the bathroom taking a bath. Waeyo eonnie?

NIKOL: I need to get her phone. I need to get her phone.

KRISTINE: Waeyo?

NIKOL: Hahaha. Since your boyfriend is Minwoo I need the two of you to complete my evil not-so-evil plan. Prexy can you please find Saneth's phone? Hihi. Komawo! Palli arraseo?

PREXY: Nae.

NIKOL: Kristine ddeorawa. *whisper I need to have DH's phone number.

KRISTINE: Why?

NIKOL: Oh you're here. Thank you sexy prexy. Haha. Okay so here's the plan.
We will replace your number(referring to Prexy) into DH's number. 'Coz we all know that Saneth always contact Prexy first before anyone else when she needs to say something to us right?

PREXY/KRISTINE: Nae.

NIKOL: So you, Kristine, will ask Minwoo what is DH's number. But! Tell Minwoo that it's a secret okay? Okay ask him now. Palli I'm excited. Hahaha.

PREXY: Aigoo. I smell something. Haha. And you're going to use me huh. Eonnie. Are you sure about this? What if Saneth gets angry? :-/

NIKOL: Aniyo. She will not. Trust me. Hahahaha.

KRISTINE: Eonnie. Here! Here!

NIKOL: Wahahaha! Thank you Kristine :) *evil smile so I'm gonna erase your number and I will put Donghyun's. Nyahahaha. Tada! Ok.

PREXY: So eonnie why did you do that? Haha.

NIKOL: You know, we know that she really miss DH right? And it has been 4 years since they last talked.