~Chapter 13 ICE CREAM~

----------

"Don't just call me oppa again. Arachi?"

"Mm."

"Mm??? Aigoo. "

She just giggle.

"Gwiyowo"

And another kiss on the forehead.

----------

Phone's ringing...

*kriing... kriiing*

DH oppa calling...

SANETH: Mmm... (sleepy voice) Yeoboseyo? Nugu-aeyo?

DH: (DH knew that Saneth is still sleepy because she answer the call without looking at her phone and ask who is he so he started to make a prank call) Yeoboseyo... Good morning is this Saneth-nim?

SANETH: (without looking at the phone she just keep on talking) Naeee. Waeyo?

DH: Uhhh... Hello Saneth-nim. This is police officer Kim. Someone called us and report about an incident that you had yesterday. It was reported that you hit someone's car while you are parking in front of a pharmacy. Your plate number is 30도 1994, right?

SANETH: Naee. Waeyo? And what did you say? You are police officer Kim? Po...lice Ahhhh.

WHHHHHHHUUUUTTTTT?????!!! PO.... PO... POLICE OFFICER??????? I hit a car yesterday you said?????

DH: Nae sajangnim.

SANETH: Mweol???! (Saneth get to her senses and look who is she talking to)

Heung??!! DH oppa????? yaaaaaaaah waeguraeeeeeee *cries*cries*cries*

DH: (DH is holding his laugh) (but changed his face when he heard that Saneth is crying)

Yah yah yah yah... waegurae??? wae wae wae wae???? Ulji mara.. ulji ma.. mianhae... heung...

yeoboseyo? hello? yeoboseyo....

*toooooooot toooot toooot*

Aish! yaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! ottokhae!!!!!!

I just want to greet her a Good morning! paboya! I shoudn't have done that! pabo DH-ah!

On the set of their web drama

(DH tries to approach Saneth before the shoot starts)

DH: Annyeong.....haseyo.

SANETH: Unni, May I have some water please. Thank you.

DH: Annyeong... haseyo.

Annyeong... haseyo. (Saneth is still ignoring him)

Babe.

Honey.

Baby. I love you so much baby.

Yeobo.

My princeeeeeess...

Maharl?

Maharl ko?

SANETH: ..............

DH: Sori.

Mianhaeyong.

Ahhhh jebaaaaaalll... heung. heung. heung....