~Chapter 4.5 YOUR CALL (Part 2)~

----------
"What's with her???"

As I watched her walking... I feel something strange... My heart beats so fast and I don't know why... I feel curious about it so I followed her...

to be continue...
----------

- "Men HATE to CRY, they RARELY ever do.
BUT when a man CRIES OVER YOU,
I can guarantee he LOVES YOU.
Because men ONLY cry when they LOSE something or are AFRAID of losing something that they LOVE as MUCH or more than THEMSELVES." -

----------

... as I follow her... she sat on a bench... looking at the river as if she's thinking of something... wiping her tears as I watch her from a far...

Out of curiosity I sat beside her. I can't recognize her because she's wearing a mask and a cap... But I think she didn't notice that someone is sitting beside her. . . She's like in a blank space not even doing a blink.

Who is she though...

As I wait what she'll do next... I managed myself to look at the river too and whispered:

"Waaahhh... It's really nice here ^_^" I smiled widely...

The girl noticed me giving a curious look...

SANETH POV

I'm looking at the river blankly when I suddenly hear someone... I turn my face on him... Nugu-yah? ... Is he a rapist? A snatcher? Hmm... Well, I just ignore him after. He's looking at the river too.

Maybe he's not a bad person...

Then, he started to talk to me...

"ANNYEONGHASEYO. Did you know that you bumped on me earlier?" He started.

[Insert BOYFRIEND's ALARM]

"ANNYEONGHASEYO... Ah... kurae... mian." I answered in a cold voice... But I suddenly feel comfortable to talk with him... I can't recognize his voice since he's wearing a mask like me. I also feel something strange. It's like we have a connection. Who is he? My knight in shining armour? Haha... Funny...

"I saw you crying when we bumped into each other. I thought you need someone to talk to that's why I followed you. Mian" he continue.

"Hmm... Kwaenchana... Komawo... I just suddenly miss someone that moment." I replied.

"Ohh... A man?"

"Nae."

"Ahh... is that so. You miss him that much huh."

"Ye... for so long now. And this is one of our favorite place that reminds me more of him."

"Ah kurae... Is he your boyfriend? He must be lucky."

"Aniyo... How about you? What are you doing here? Any special reasons too?"

DONGHYUN POV

(We had our conversation together and I think I helped her a bit as she continues to talk...)

"Aniyo... How about you? What are you doing here? Any special reasons too?" she asked.

"Mmm... sort of... Just getting some fresh air. Hehe. I feel exhausted and in pain too" I answered.

"Waeyo?"

"Because I've been waiting for someone to comeback and hoping she's here."

"Ahh... that's sad."