~Chapter 9 - THE CELEBRATION~

----------
SANETH: "yes, I did. Maybe we'll see each other next time. At the right time and at the right place. Get a rest now, oppa."

DH: "nae. Komawo. Goodnight. Leave a message to me when you got home. Take care."

SANETH: "arasseo. Goodnight. Komawo :)"
----------

Hyunseong's POV

I got off from the bed first. They are all still in a deep sleep. It's already 9am. Yesterday was a blast. And we're really happy having our first local concert. We will never forget the smile on our fans' faces. Their cheer. The hype. And the unending love and support. We even got our first win because of them.

Right now, I'm about to prepare our breakfast. We don't eat heavy breakfast. Just a simple bread and a glass of milk are good. Sometimes with a bit of salad. Surely, they gonna love this. Ha ha.

We eat together. So, after preparing this, I will wake them all up.

HS: "oh? Donghyun hyung, you're awake now. The breakfast is not yet ready. Just wait for a bit more."

DH: "nae. I went to the toilet and checked my phone. Saneth texted me that she arrived safely."

HS: "that's good then. Ah! I remember, Kwangmin invited them for our celebration later, is she coming?"

DH: "nah. She's still in the philippines. I don't know when she'll come back."

HS: "ah kurae? Maybe next time.

DH: "Nae. So, is Nikol gonna come later?

HS: "nae hyung. I invited her personally. Maybe it's also the right time to make things clear."

DH: "you're the man, bro. Good job. Talk to her later, okay? Even though we know that she's at fault, well, you're still the man Hyunseong-ah. Arasseo?"

HS: "Nae. Komawo, hyung. Breakfast is ready, let's wake them up."

DH: "ara. I'll go to our room you go to yours. Kaja."

We ate our breakfast and have some more rest.
----------

Let's celebrate!

KM: "Lai-yah. Where are you now?"

GELAI: "we're on our way now oppa. We'll be there in 15 minutes."

KM: "okay. Take care."

GELAI: "nae. Arasseo. Bye bye."

----------
The ladies arrived and congratulate the members, the staffs and even the president.

When YM is about to come towards Prexy he feels nervous because at last he'll be shaking hands with her.

YM: (shaking hand to Prexy) "A.. Ann.. Annyeong! Nice meeting you."

PREXY: "Annyeong. Congratulations :)"

YM is still holding Prexy's hand after being stunned with her beauty.

YM: "ah mian (Letting go of Prexy's hand). You're more beautiful in person."

PREXY: "Thank you."

It looks fine when she doesn't see YM and Arys together. Everything went fine with their conversation until...

YM: "How was your day today?"

PREXY: "good. I took my seminar today for the new aspiring models. I had a talk and a fan sign also. It's fun. It's a fun day. :)"

YM: "that's pretty good to hear. So you're sharing your ideas and experiences, huh."