Curiousity and Pain

Hailey opened the door to see a very dusty room infront of her.

She decided to investigate a little. She saw many picture frames hunger around and one of them had a picture of a pretty woman. Then, when she walked forward, a glass was there sitting on the table and inside the glass was a beautiful scarlet rose.

She was amazed by it and leaned forward to to touch it when she was shocked that the beast pushed her.

He was there all along.

Jake: What are you doing here?
Hailey: I was-
Jake: Did you know you could've endangered us all if you touched that rose?
Hailey: But I did-
Jake: GET OUT!!!!

Hailey, without resisting ran out of the attic and spotted Milly and Sean playing some cards. She ignored them tears streaming down her face.

Milly: Hailey! Where are you going?
Hailey: Out of here
Sean: What? No!

Hailey was blocked by Rosy on the tea cart but ducked under it and opened the door and closed it.

Sean: But! It's dangerous out there!
Rosy: Oh dear!

Hailey took her horse and ran out from the gates. But then, that's when she noticed, someone was was watching her, but unfortunately it wasn't a someone, but a wolf.

Hailey: Giddy up, Brii!

There were many more wolves around her, being surrounded by wolves, she used her tsundere karate skills (lol) and kicked them.

But then, she couldn't defend herself from a very fierce wolf. She closed her eyes, knowing it was going to be the end but when she opened them again, she saw Jake fighting them, biting them and scrathing them.

All of the wolves ran away.

Jake stood there tired and immediately collapsed into the ground. Hailey was confused in why he helped her when he was the one who chased her off.

She, being a very strong girl, rolled poor Jake to the horse.

Brii sat down so Hailey could roll Jake to Brii's back. They walked back to the castle.

Meanwhile at Hailey's village, Drew, Henry and many other random people were in a cafeteria talking about stuff.

Drew: I can't believe Hailey rejected me, again!
Henry: Yea! I mean, who would say no to Drew! Nobody! Except that Hailey

Drew: I know right
Henry: But you know, there always many other girls out there who are just waiting for you
Drew: A great hunter doesn't waste his time on rabbits

Henry: Gosh, it disturbs me to see you, Drew, looking so down in the dumps
Every guy here would like to be you, Drew, even when taking your lumps!
There's no man in town as admired as you, you're everyone's favourite guy!
Everyone's awed and inspired by you
And it's not very hard to see why!

Henry jumps on a table

Henry: No.... one's.......
Slick as Drew,
No one's quick as Drew
Nobody's neck is as thick as yours, Drew!

Drew: Ok, that is a little creepy

Henry: You can ask any Tom, Dick or Stanley!
And they'll tell you which side they'll prefer to be onnnnnn! Who plays.....

Tom, Dick and Stanley: Darts like Drew, Who breaks hearts like Drew!

Henry: Who is spends money like that Drew guy!

Drew: As a specimen yes, I'm intimadating

Henry: Yes! My what a guy!

Everyone: He's such a cool guy!
He's handsome and smart and incredibly rich!

Drew: When I hunt, I sneak up with my quiver. And beasts of the field say a prayer. First I carefully aim for the liver. Then I shoot from behind!

Henry: Is that fair?
Drew: I don't care

Henry: And his name is D-R E......um, I believe there's another E, I'm not quite sure how to spell his name, probably because I've never spelt it outloud before!

Everyone: That Drew, guy!

Drew: Ah, Henry, how come you don't have a girlfriend yet?
Henry: I asked Lia once but she rejected me, saying she'll never date me because I'm too short.
Drew: Well, they're missing out a lot

Zander came in the cafe.
Everyone turned to look at him.

Zander: Hailey is in trouble!