Eyes

Tommy had hit it off nearly instantly with Toby aka Tubbo, and were in his room after everyonehad been sent upstairs. It felt like they'd known eachother for years.

"So um Tommy, what happened?" Tubbo asks, reaching over to run his thumb over a very faint scar on the blonde boys right cheek.

"I got in a huge fight with these dumb guys at my old school." Tommy lied but it fooled Toby well enough. The small boy chuckled and stopped touching his face.

"Mind if I ask a personal question?" He asks seemingly embarrassed. "Shoot."

"Well Wilbur and Techno are adopted and you came out of no where so I can infer you are too, so what happened to your parents?"

"That's a little too um too..." Tommy couldn't stop the flash backs of memory as they crossed over his vision. It wasn't perfect he was so confused then, it was just in flashes. His room, his mother smiling, banging, yelling, hiding, guns, smoke, books, paper flying, blood, so much blood, cold against his cheek, pain, then outside staring blankly as his house went up in flame holding his stuffed cow and his dads lighter, finally sirens.

He shook his head clearing mind from the memories, pulling his hand away from where he automatically moved it, to his scar. "That's too far too fast I just meet you."

"Oh okay, I was just wondering because Wilbur's suffocated in a fire and Techno's was shot in gang violence at least that's what they tell people." Tubbo says ignore the blank stared he'd been given for a few seconds.

"Really?"

"I don't know for sure." Tubbo giggles. "But they both have pretty cool scars."

"Okay enough about them." Tommy groans rolling away from Tubbo on his bed. The boy climbed on top of him, laying over his side. Toby looked up at him before reaching up and poking his nose.

"Boop." He mutters before getting off. "You're so weird."

"Toby come on we're going home." Schlatt calls probably from the livingroom. "Coming Schlatt!"

--------
--------

Tommy came out of his room nearing midnight and was greeted by a very tall boy standing blankly in the kitchen. He moved closer by only a few steps trying to see what the other boy was doing.

It was nothing, his hands were at his side and he was just standing, he didn't even look awake aside from his scary piercing green and red eyes being open. Red was the only color Tommy could use to describe it unlike Techno's which could be written off as amber, no this tall boy had a bright bloody red eye.

Tommy could hear screaming long before he realised it was himself, he hadn't even noticed when he'd collapsed to the floor in blind panic. He had curled in on himself, hand protecting his neck, he felt a hand on his back then brought him back to reality.

Phil was now in the kitchen with the very startled boy, while Wil and Techno stood on either side of Tommy. Techno's hand was the one on his back.

"Shh relax, calm down." Techno was whispering as Tommy fought with his brain to calm his lungs. Now Tommy couldn't understand how he saw Techno's eyes as red, they were brown, maybe a little orange, but nothing compared to the one he saw.

He looked over to Phil, Ranboo was hiding his face in his hands. He was muttering that he was sorry over and over again.

"You two scared the shit out of eachother." Wilbur chuckles from above, Tommy looks up at him with a scowl. "He's got creepy eyes."

"Tommy that's not-"

"Red is a creepy eye color!" Tommy says getting back on his feet, Ranboo looked between his fingers at him. "See red, and the weird dead look made it kind of scary."

"Kind of? You were screaming on the floor like a bitch." Wilbur laughs learning a smack from Techno. "Stop it."

"No it's f-fine. I know it's unnerving. I-its a genetic defect. I don't have pigment in my eye so it looks red." Ranboo mutters making everyone look at him, he had removed his face from his hands and everyone could get full view of his eyes one a bright and beautiful emerald green the other light bloody red looking more pinkish in the light.

"That's... yeah mildly unsettling." Wilbur shoves his hands in his pockets earning another smack from Techno making Tommy giggle.

"Alright you four get back to your rooms, no fighting on the stairs you know the rules. Ranboo I'm gonna put a baby gate in front of your door so be careful in the morning." Phil says ushering them all up the stairs.