Chapter 1

Before staring! Guys lemme give you all a big "Ummah" on the cheek 😘

60 reads and 100 comments is enough to make this girl go crazy......also this is the first straight book that I'm writing so I'm as excited as yours.!

Dedicated to all of you guys for helping me out with the editing by  commenting / voting and adding this to your libraries!!

♥️♥️❤️💕 ❤️❤️

•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•
°•°•°Chapter 1•°•°•°•°•°•
•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°••°•°•

Now that her mother had grabbed from her shoulder and started to shake her quite vigorously, Anuthi knew she was fighting a losing battle.

She was calling her name for all the neighbours to hear and it was going to be quite obvious that she was faking to be asleep. She had to wake up and stop her act.

"Anu..! ANU!!!
Wake up, you sleepyhead! 
They have started the class already!"

Anuthi faked a realistic stirrer and began to move quite lazily in her bed as if she just woke up hearing her mother calling her.

"Waa..hai?"

She asked her mother though she knew the exact reason why she woke her up at four in the morning.

Like! Goddammit, why did the "Teams app" has a schedule of the classes so anyone that had eyes could take a look and see when the classes were?

Just see how brilliant Zoom was on the other hand!

It crashed 90% of the time and glitched, the screen stilled and flickered all the time.

Also, it did not give away any details or reminders such as what classes were there, at what time on which day.

So one had the chance to "mistakenly" delete the messages that contained the links to join and use it as an excuse to skip the classes.

It was simply supporting all the legend out there!

"Hmm... How did you not know that you have a class right now huh? Wonder how many others you have missed"

Her mother told her while giving the phone.

Anuthi did not tell her parents about the weekly classes as she hated them, even though she attended them and slept halfway after the teachers marked the attendance.

She had no idea why she chose the all-time hated subject " Econ" for her Advanced Level exams.

She was an art student and was free to do any subject she wanted from the given category and yet she chose  "Econ".

"E"  in Econ stands for evil!

She was not a big fan of economics or anything commerce-related but she was left with no choice.  The subjects that were under the said category were Econ /  Dancing / Music / Drama / History/ Social studies and Logic.

If she knew anything related to aesthetics then her life would not be so bland like this. Even though she was a drama queen herself, her acting skills on stage were terrible. When she tried to sing even the deaf would cover up their ears! And when it came to dancing she would opt herself out even before she is invited.