Chapter ~ 15

Dedicated to

•••••••••♪•••••••••••••••••••♪••••••••••

CHAPTER 15
<There is a time break between chapter 14 and 15. I want you guys to focus on the mood swing /shift in Yohan character >

               Did You see it or not?

•••••••••♪•••••••••••••••••••♪••••••••••

"Hay. Are you okay?"

Jihan leaned his back against the counter sipping the self-served glass of water throwing the long-awaited question at his brother.

"Wha... What?"

Yohan eyes darted at his brother in confusion as he did not hear him properly, as he was busy in his own world.

Jihan chugged down the pills he had in his hand with the rest of the water and made a bitter face.

"Yikes! Pass me the sugar bottle"
He asked as he closed his eyes.
Jihan hated taking medicine from the bottom of his heart. Even if that was a vitamin "C" pill that some considered "tasty"

"Weirdos" was what, vitamin "C" lovers were called by him.

"Hmm... Here you go"
Yohan opened the sugar bottle and handed it to his brother with a spoon and watched him as he munched on a spoonful of it with a scrunched up face. His eyes were closed tight as his face was making wrinkles.

"Next time you'll go to the doc to get medicine for Diabetes if you are going to continue doing that! Tag along with Achamma! {granny}", Mocked Yohan.

"Oh, Shut up!."

Yelled the annoyed elder brother, at the youngster who was teasing him.
His clenched fists rested upon the counter, on the sides of the empty glass. The pill had somewhat dissolved in his tongue before making its way down his sore throat and the aftertaste of it, mixed with the taste of sugar was pretty disgusting.

So Jihan had to drink another glass of water to rinse that down.

"Karume thama!" {It's your karma}

Yohan leaned towards his big brother and said in a sing-song voice. His mischievous smile taking over his face thanks to the genuine happiness.

REVENGE.
WHAT A SWEET LITTLE FEELING THAT WAS!

Of course, Yohan was not the reason why Jihan was having a cold and a fever. But seeing him suffer this way brought happiness to his heart that was hurt.

If not for him, none of this would have ever happened!

"Blah!... Blah!... Blah!..."
Mumbled Jihan slowly as he stuck his tongue out to his brother.

"You wanna get hit in the face with the wet cloth?"

Yohan raised his hand as he held the wet clothing in his hand. It was the one he was drying the washed dishes with.

"What the heck is happening?"

Diya walked into the kitchen and said in surprise, seeing the two brothers bickering.