Chapter 5

Boom!

Treating you all with an early update!
Why don't you tag a friend to celebrate!
If you're gonna spam me with votes N comments!
You'll receive a dedication in the next update! 

            ~ Dini Kal
{there was an attempt to make that into a poem! 😅😂}

Also a note to understand today's chapter ~ WhatsApp groups have a limited number of participants. 200 something that is 🙂.

~How yall doing BTW? Enjoy and please leave a vote and a comment
🐹~

😊😊😊🙂😛

    )^_^)^_^)^_^)^_^)^_^)^_^)^_^)

              Chapter ~ 4

      )^_^)^_^)^_^)^_^)^_^)^_^)^_^)

" Who the motherf#*er do you think you are to even think of sending me such a message huh? "

Yohan's eyeballs were literally poking out from the sockets in disbelief.

"Huh.
THE. NERVE. OF. SOME. PEOPLE !"

He thought to himself while he read the message. He had not even met this random girl in person but he already had a good assumption of her nature.

'A sassy little piece of pepper!'

                           Irfan and Nethwan were right, because this was indeed a piece of burning chilli that every human should avoid!.

                                         And as always she had overreacted to his message this time around as well. Will this girl ever learn?!. The whole situation was kind of bewildering to Yohan as he had no idea what made the "Lost Soul" so pissed off like this. So he replied her,

  "Woah!.Chill down girl. I was tryna help! 😅😅"

Out of confusion Yohan tried to play it cool.

After a while he received a message from her which  said that she cannot join back in because the group was full and Yohan had no idea how to reply back  to her.

After a moment he decided that the best thing would be to apologise to her and put an end to the chat.

What else was he suppose to do?.

____________________________________

Anuthi  was half furious and half  annoyed  after reading the message that was sent by Yohan.

"Tryna help? It must be the biggest joke of the century!. This a##hole was a case worse that Corona virus!."
She thought angrily.

And when she tried to join back to the group by clicking on the link that Yohan sent,  she was infuriated, because the group was already full. Someone had taken her place by joining the group. Anuthi  felt betrayed and played by Yohan's so called "effort to give her a helping hand!".

            HOW VERY RUDE OF HIM!

                     Anuthi was done with all the drama that had brought trauma to her tranquil life. Honestly speaking, she did really feel like she was missing out a lot, because of not being able to stay in the group . This was not the only WhatsApp econ group she was a part of. There were three more. But still the members of this group sent short notes and questions that were interesting and appeared to be exam able.