Chapter ~11

I broke in to @Rose1677's house and stole her playlist! And I don't regret it at all.. Guys listen to the song on the header...!😁🎶👌😊❤️😍😎

A/N ~

If you didn't know Willy is slang for a dick or a boner

I thought yall would make some good jokes making fun of Yohan...................
😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶
I'm disappointed!
👻

Jk.

I'm kidding you not!
_________________________________

Chapter ~11

His thoughts broke when he felt something in between his thighs.
His look shifted from the phone to his lower body as fast as a thunderbolt and he dropped his phone from the sudden shock.

"Oh sh#t! F#ck you WILLY!"

He muttered to himself as his phone fell on to his face.

Yohan gasped from the pain and Willy did the last thing Yohan wanted it to do.

It shook its entire body so that the water splattered everywhere, and considering Willy is a three-year-old spaniel that had never seen a groom, its overgrown hair could carry almost a gallon of water. Knowing this, Yohan dipped his face into his pillow so that the dirty water wouldn't get into his face.

Willy was happy to hear its name being called and jumped on to Yohan's chest, literally creating a puddle on his upper torso and proceeded to lick its owner that was clearly loathing the unexpected surprise.

Yohan pushed the "overly enthusiastic dog" aside before straightening his upper body on his arms and bent forward. His eyes stopped at the massive dark blue mark that was on his light blue bedsheet.
And then at his shorts that had a wet patch right in the middle as if he had wet himself!

Yohan stared at it with his mouth agape as the pure shock hit him and Willy who was licking his face, slathering saliva on his face, took advantage of the given opportunity to shove his tongue into Yohan's mouth.

"Ew..."
Yohan screamed and spat on to the bedsheet and took one end to wipe the insides of his mouth.

His mouth puckered as he tried to clean his mouth with his own saliva and he started gaging out of disgust.

He ran to the adjoining bathroom pushing Willy away and washed his mouth before brushing it clean, cursing in his head. Willy the golden spaniel that has no clue of what he was thinking looked is with its doe-like eyes up at its owner as its tail was swaying from left to right without a stop.

"Willy?... Willy?..."

Yohan heard Diya's voice near his room and Yohan felt heat crawling up his spine remembering the fact that his short was wet. Therefore he pushed Willy out of the bathroom in to his room and closed the bathroom door to avoid a very embarrassing encounter with his future sister in law.

"Yohan!"

Yohan waited and listened in silence as Diya's voice echoed in his room.

And then everything fell into muteness for another second.

"WILLY! THERE YOU ARE!"

Diya exclaimed as she witnessed the mess Willy had made.

Yohan heard Willy's whimpering as it saw Diya and listened carefully to make sure that she is gone.

He had no idea why he did not go out into his room to face Diya as there was no awkwardness in that situation.

Was he feeling guilty?
What was wrong with him these days?

Yohan was so confused about the way how things were going.

His study cycle was somewhat messed up and his mind was not as collected as it used to be before also the very fact that this was happening only a few months before his exam made him really uneasy.

What on earth is going on?
He was definitely, most definitely not catching feelings! Was he?

Yohan rested his arms upon the sink top and bent forward with his forearms weighing him up. {holding himself up}.

He looked at his face that had tiny black spots and pimple scars scattered around the fair canvas. His stubble was growing unbothered covering his jawline.

His dark hair was longer than ever thanks to the unexpected and extended vacation Coronavirus gifted him.
Having no physical school meant ignoring all the rules as well.
Yet Yohan knew not to go overboard with it as Nethwan did.

The typical bad boy had had piercings on both of his ears only after two months into the lockdown.

If Yohan was as fair as Irfan that had the complexion of a  Scandinavian he would pass for a human version of a racoon.
But his tan skin hid the ashy dark circles and bagged eyes.

Yohan washed his exhausted face with a fresh splash of water.

That was just a crush!
It was just infatuation boy!

He tried to convince himself that he had no feelings towards her one last time.

How come somebody falls in love with someone that they have never met?
It sounds really absurd.
For Yohan, all the online dating sounded absurd as well.

Yohan stared into the reflection of his own coffee eyes and thought of Anuthi.

This is not a big deal.
This is not something you should make a fuss over.
You either get over this crush and move on or you go confront her about this.

Decided and determined, Yohan went out of the bathroom took his phone and turned it on. He was greeted by Anuthi's profile picture. He was surprised that she had not changed it yet. After everything that happened.

He went to the chat.
Cleared his throat.
Clicked on the record button.
And then he spoke.

"Um... Anuthi, listen! I know what happened was something bad. I'm sorry for it...I truly am. I actually got blamed by my brother for it." He paused to think.

"I made sure all the posts got deleted. And also we're planning to create another group which we will make 'admin only' so you don't have to worry about it. If you don't mind if I can add you to that group. I'm pretty sure nothing like that will happen...Once again I'm truly and genuinely sorry."

Yohan clicked off.
The message was sent.
A huge weight was lifted from his head.

What would she think of it?
Would that upset her once more?

Yohan sat on his bed with his eager eyes glued to the phone screen.

She was online.
SHE WAS ONLINE!

The anxious boy laid on his bed.

The sent voice message was seen.

Yohan waited. He waited for her to reply.  A minute passed. And then another.

Why is she not replying to me?
Did she just ghost me?
Why?
Just why on earth would you do that Anuthi!
Just why?

______________________________________
================================
++-+-+++-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-++-+-++-++-+-+
================================
__________Author's_Note___________

Happy new year guys.
How did your new year celebrations go?
I'm celebrating it @ my aunt's place with all of my cousins.
And currently, I'm feeling a bit uneasy cuz I may have had way too many goodies.
🤭.

Also, I and my characters are in the month of April at the moment!

My favourite new year speciality is Askmi
Yohan's ~Kokis
Anuthi's ~ Aluwa

How about you?
I'd like to know!

{ the whole ~1172}