Prologue

I highly suggest you read this or the rest of the book will seem a little weird.
This book takes place roughly 10 years after the previous one. Noel and Izzy are now 12 years old, Mia is 22, and Jack Jack is 10. Mia now works full time at the Phoenix with Mac, Riley, Jack, Bozer, Leanna, Matty, and Russ. In her free time she is working on online college so she has freedom to leave on missions. Olly and Noel also work at the Phoenix but only part time as they do have school. Jack Jack and Izzy do not work at the Phoenix. Izzy is the a pretty popular kid but it isn't because she's mean or anything. People just really like her. Jack Jack has Olly and Noel as his 'friend group'. Noel and Olly are really close. Olly helps Noel through a lot and he is the only one who knows that she is being bullied. Usually he will chase the bullies off when they come after her. Olly is a pretty tough kid and Noel is tough to a certain extent. She can ignore when you talk about her being a nerd but bring one of her siblings or Olly into it and you see a whole new side of her. Mac and Riley have a really stable relationship. They continued to teach each other how to cook and fight and now they're the "Phoenix powercouple". Yes Bozer came up with that. Speaking of which, him and Leanna have been married for about 8 years. This book may alternate from different character's perspectives but the main 3 will be Mac, Riley, and Noel. Enjoy and happy reading!