wakey wakey bitches and gravy

"w-where am I?" Yashiro looked around and saw she was in a grand bed "a prison Hanako?" Hanako stood with his back to the jail cell "oh, you're awake. Yashiro I-" "DON'T even with me Hanako, you knew all along didn't you?" Hanako looked away from her "what do you think you're doing? Why would you do this to me? You pretended to be alive and locked me up here... why?" Hanako raised his candlestick "that's..." he smiled "Because I think it's better in this world. I wanted to see what it would be like to be your classmate. It's more fun than I expected" Yashiro gripped the bars and stared deep into Hanako "I'm not dying... am I?" Hanako was gobsmacked "what are you..." "before the chase, I heard you saw to Kou *I'm going to die in a year*. that's a lie right Hanako?" Hanako looked away from her "so then, I guess you heard Yashiro." Yashiro went white and fell to her knees "how can you just... tell someone they're going to die like that? why are you doing whatever you want like this?" Yashiro started crying "I don't know what you're thinking at all." Hanako went up to the bars and hugged her "why you ask... I'm trying to save you, Yashiro it'll be alright as long as you stay here, forever." Hanako got up and started walking "I have to go now, I'll come and get you when this world is complete" Yashiro got up "WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOR-" the door slammed and Yashiro was alone

outside Hanako was looking at the stars and the moon "honorable #7" a voice from behind him spoke "oh, #4" Shijima held a flag in her hands "from now on, please don't use my gallery any way you like. Although, I do thank you for your cooperation in creating this world. honorable #7 do you perhaps intend to stay here?" Hanako looked back at the sky "of course not, I'll leave when this world is complete, your ability is useful for keeping Yashiro safe and I'm just using it." Shijima took out her sketchbook "more importantly, can you finish this daydream world sooner?" 

Shijima looked up and gave him a nasty look before giving an overjoyed smile "yes~sir! your order has been received~" Shijima went down the stairs with a lantern she just made "good evening~ how do you do?" Shijima went to Yashiro's cell "Oh my, a...

Shijima looked up and gave him a nasty look before giving an overjoyed smile "yes~sir! your order has been received~" Shijima went down the stairs with a lantern she just made "good evening~ how do you do?" Shijima went to Yashiro's cell "Oh my, are you alright?" Shijima knelt down and sat close to Yashiro's cell "I came to check on you but, what's wrong? was honorable #7 bullying you?" Yashiro looked up from crying "I-I'm going to die soon, he said..." Shijima took out her sketchbook again "AAH~ it appears so, but there's no need to be pessimistic. humans who are close to death have lots of special qualities they can see ghosts, make contracts with the seven mysteries, that's worth considering." she turned the book over and sweets dropped out in a box "do you like sweets? they might cheer you up a bit" Yashiro took some and the two talked for a bit "if I leave this world I'll die, so he locked me up here" Shijima adjusted her glasses and nodded "I see~" she looked at Yashiro "the fact that this imaginary world has come to this point is all thanks to you, in fact." Yashiro looked at her "how so?" Shijima smiled "don't you understand? this convenient world is the thing honorable #7 hates most of all. normally he'd have destroyed it by now, but he realized that here you can *live*, so he couldn't bear to destroy it. he said he would wait until it was finished and then leave alone to the real world" Yashiro snapped her head at Shijima "EH!?" "Honorable #7's hope was that you might live a happy life here in a dream forever, never learning of your death." Shijima turned and looked into her eyes "he seems to care for you greatly" Yashiro grasped her dress tightly "is that so... for some reason thinking about all this made me sad..." she held out her hands through the bars "Shijima, can I hold your hands?" Shijima was surprised "HUH? you mean me?" "yes, I just want someone to comfort me other than Hanako" Shijima looked at her hands "oh kay... well, I guess you need a friend right now... I don't mind being your friend Yashiro." Shijima smiled quickly turning to panic when her hands were grabbed and pulled into the bars "DON'T MOVE!!" Shijima looked at her with her back to the cell "don't you try anything funny or I'll mess you up with this letter opener!!" Shijima felt sweat drip from her head "weren't you sobbing just a minute ago?" Yashiro stood firm "THAT WAS A LIE! but it's true about me thinking and while thinking I found some tools in this jail cell, they were all art tools but for some reason looking at them made me want to draw." she looked at the drawings on the walls of the cell "things from the real world and doing that made me miss it and want to go back. and I got more and more pissed off!!" she thought of all the times Hanako made her angry but she didn't show it. 

"BUT I'm JUST SO FUCKING ANGRY NOW! I'm not going to do as you tell me

"BUT I'm JUST SO FUCKING ANGRY NOW! I'm not going to do as you tell me... because I want to go back to the real world!!" she pulled Shijima into the bars so they were facing each other "so let's make a deal, eh Shijima?