the end of a dream

Yashiro caught up to the others "guys you'll never believe this-" she held the pen "it's number 8! he came to help us..." Shijima smiled "so that's what you call him, I know his true name but, that's for another day." Kou and Mitsuba looked at each other "what are you looking at lame earring?" Mitsuba looked away while Kou hugged him. Shijima stood and snapped her fingers "3 2 1!" the clouds parted and the moon shined brightly "I-it's the moon!" Shijima looked up to it as well "yes! this moon tells us how long we have until the world is finished, when the time is short it comes out like this. it's a picture-perfect exit!" Yashiro looked down was scared of the fall "w-why is it in such a place?" Shijima smiled "please come to terms with this oddity, there's always an exit prepared and the location is constantly changing, it tends to be a place where the main characters are unable to reach, it's that sort of thing." Shijima glanced to the stars "this time the location is the moon, rather than #3, this is a reflection of your emotions, is it not?" Hanako landed in front of them wearing his cape "honorable # 7" Hanako looked at them with disappointment "I was hoping that I made myself clear, this goes for #3 and #4 as well..." Hanako gave a threatening smile "I don't intend for any of you to leave this place, you must be thick-headed" Kou and Yashiro were happy while Mitsuba was scared altogether they said, "HE'S REALLY HERE!!" they talked over each other stating their threats or words of innocence "one at a time if you don't mind" Yashiro cleared her throat "I knew you'd come Hanako! making me pass out and locking me up like some sort of princess..." she went into a dramatic pose "I won't be having it this time!" Hanako had no words "OKAY, FOLLOW THE PLAN GUYS!" Kou spun his staff and Mitsuba reached out his scarf's arms carrying Yashiro away and Shijima drew on her notebook with the paintbrush and pen drawing on the rooftop "HERE WE COME, HANAKO!!" Kou's staff sparked with an unholy amount of energy "FULL COUNTER!" a slashing sound crossed the air as a strange boy stood in front of the blast "sacred treasure release, LOSTVAYNE!" suddenly multiple clones of the boy appeared and struck the countered blast back at Hanako. Shijima drew the Hakujoudai and erased it "as the master of this boundary, I REMOVE YOUR POWER TO WIELD THE TSUESHIRO!" the paintbrush drew some chains that restrained Hanako from dodging the blast, the young boy faded into the wall he was drawn from as the pen and paintbrush waved goodbye to Hanako. "THIS IS OUR POWER HANAKO," Kou shouted ready to drive his staff into the roof tile. "Yashiro, I'm trying to save you. I want you to live." Hanako stopped struggling and stood there, taking the full brunt of the blast he screamed as he held onto the chains and stood never wavering. the chains went slack and shattered before Kou was punched in the gut and the pen broke trying to block the blow "you did nothing to save her kid, I'm doing everything to help her. you go on and on about how you will but never how, how were you going to save her?" Hanako looked deep into Kou's eyes "if you're not helping... then just shut up!" as Hanako was going to stab him he looked up in the sky "NOW MITSUBA!" 

Mitsuba grabbed all the people on the roof and tossed them in a basket in the back of a carriage and locked the doors "welcome aboard space carriage one, this is your copilot hell of mirrors and your lovely pilot Yashiro. We hope you enjoy the flight!" on the carriage was a note {hope you enjoy the ride- signed JOJO} "this is quite comfy I must say" Shijima laid down and took a nap and Hanako jumped out and grabbed Yashiro as he started falling "I WON'T LET YOU!" they screamed as they fell "YASHIRO!" Mitsuba and Kou yelled together. Yashiro and Hanako landed on the clouds that were very bouncy "w-we were saved?!" Hanako looked around "this is... above the clouds?!" he patted the clouds "not bad for a fake world..." Yashiro punched him in the face "OOMPH!" Yashiro kept hitting him but they were more like pokes than punches 

" Yashiro punched him in the face "OOMPH!" Yashiro kept hitting him but they were more like pokes than punches 

"but, your life is..." Yashiro was angry "ARGH, SO WHAT?!" Yashiro pinned him down "I... I was gonna plant new veggies next year! and when I finished my studies, I'd go on to become a stunning college student! I wanna become an adult and go out and drink! I wanna get married in a snow-white dress!" she was starting to tear up "I DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE FOREVER! I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE THE BEST I CAN!!" "Yashiro..." "not for my sake, but tell me what you want to do, do you really want me to stay here and never leave this place?" Hanako hugged her and sat up "that's not it..." he sat there for a few seconds "it's not like I want you to stay here... you're the same as me, without a future. Me, who's here to atone for my sins" he looked into her eyes "Yashiro, you're Idealistic, kinda clumsy, you're easy to mess with, and have super fat ankles." Yashiro gave him the look

"I knew about your lifespan from the very start, I mean I'm dead after all

"I knew about your lifespan from the very start, I mean I'm dead after all." he looked back down "I never cared who died, I shouldn't have but..." Hanako's eyes watered "and yet I care SO much about you, I want you to keep living."