Chapter : 7

Third Person's POV•

Should she stay or is it better that she just make a run for it while she can. Solana was caught between two fires,staying as a lazy sausage around the house,or trying with some productivity,and actually have something done for this day. Otherwise It'd feel eventless. Alissa was somewhere on earth having the best good time of her life,enjoying a definitely relaxing sun bath,or even having Miranda -aka her girlfriend- pull a breakfast in bed on a round-the-clock-perfect-looking Alissa. Oh well that should be a challenge eh?

Giving up on the slumping the girl got her muscles moving. A little run in replacement of hitting the gym,was always choice A. Never coming in second. In a gray hoodie and black biker shorts she left the house. Earbuds blasting -Drake's Fair trade- the weather was depressing but in a semi good way; no birds to make her believe something is going down,or someone was shooting birds from the sky,nor was there anyone at this early hour of the day. So peacefully dull is an accurate mask for.

The playlist on shuffle had her adrenaline coursing through relentlessly,like a shot of a poison would surge through a vein. It made her feet race each other on how many landings they'll make in less than a minute. It's been the way she relied on to rest her brain,a clean slate just for the day to paint itself as it pleased. After a decent 3 and a half mile run,Solana stopped at the familiar bodega,enjoying the cold waft of cool air the ac spat her way. Smiling at the cashier before moving toward the fridges,calculating her progress so far. The fruit bowls looked tempting but the fridge back home was full to its brim,thanks to her mother restocking two days prior their departure.

Picking up a smoothie,she most definitely wont make at home,Solana paid and walked out. Sipping a good refreshing sip,she winced welcoming the flavors detonating on her taste buds.

"Hey Lana what's cooking"someone said not too far from her ear,making the girl leap into defence mode immediately. A sigh mixed with a hint of irritation and surprise poured out of her mouth.

"You're really playing too much with good genes on your face!!"She tells Zion who merely chuckles averting his eyes to the ground,as if the man was that innocent. She rolled her eyes. "How've you been?"

"Im all good. Hey you down for a lunch breakfast? Like actual food instead of mashed fruits"he asks,but not without commenting on the shake in her hand. At his remark her stomach squeezed itself,alerting her to not decline the invitation. Sighing Solana accepted by hopping in his ride. A black classic Camaro,that had seen the worst of its days yet is vogue magazine suitable.

"How's Janel? and reproducing mini you's?" Solana asks curious about how the two are cooping. Zion smiled brightly.

"She's 6 months through,going to her third trimester is insane,with all the mood swings,appetite changes,god don't get me started on the sleep patterns!."he sighs with a wide grin"Though im really excited to meet my kid,FYI you're the god mother,Janel's verdict"he lifts his shoulders up before winking her way

"Hell yeah I am,boy if I wasn't best believe i'll kidnap your child. And Im damn positive she'll be looking as fine as me" silence prevailed for merry two seconds before the two barked a fit of laughter. Were talking thigh spanking,back throwing,and wide mouth laughing.

Thats how it was with Zion,nothing sounding serious yet it was all seriousness. Zion had a special place for Solana in his heart,that nothing will change how much he adores her. Solana is like his little sister from another womb and slice of life. A person who he shares a lot with.

Solana was walking on air as they stepped out of the car,and into the cafe. That feeling of being atop of the world,aloof and worry-less,enclasped itself around her chest. They sat next to the window and the waitress came by"good morning,what can i get ya'll?"she smiled at Solana and Zion could help but shoot her a suggestive look that she dismissed. A Frappuccino with the classic pancakes felt convenient,and Zion decided on blueberry pancakes and an americano.