XVIII: Blood lust

"You fight just like you're father utterly weak" HIs uncle mocked him, I stayed near him fighting those who tried to interfere.

"At least I fight fair" George spat slashing his uncles leg.

"You little-" The moon continued to shine I felt as light as a feather the healing process was a lot faster, George's blood lust was much stronger. Why is it I can only smell George's but no one else's? I shot fire killing over half his men.

I heard growling and turned around to see his uncle turn into some sort of beast.

"Any last words before you meet you're doom dear nephew?" I watched in horror as the man maliciously smiled at him. George threw his mantle onto the ground.

"You'll be the one dying tonight" They charged for eachother, I continued to fight everyone else helping Phil and Sapnap. Punz was at the doors shooting anyone who came near.

"My men aren't to be wounded by you or your scum of a army" George scowled I continued to glance at him hearing his voice grow angrier as he continued to strike fiercely.

"Your hits are nearly not as strong as that of a lion, you're just a kitten" I listened in stabbing another with the silver dagger.

A huge crash was heard followed by a cry, I turned my head to see my George being thrown into the palace wall.

"Now look what you've down my dear old nephew, tonight you will be dead headed and dethroned" His uncle laughed, I ran forward tackling his uncle to the ground giving George a go.

"Get off me mutt i don't need his hound all over me plus you've forgotten something" His uncle smirked looking up towards the wall.

Phil gasped "Take you're filthy hands off him" Punz stepped closer.

"One more step and i put the bullet in his head" Bad threatened, Techno nervously panicked crying out for George.

I got off the hag picking up a part of the building and throwing it square in his face.
"Run Techno find your brother!" I yelled as I was attacked once again.

"I think to make him suffer let's end lover boy right here and now" He reached punched me hard.
I fought back "You won't ruin the agreements with the other kingdoms" He laughed.

"I'll start a war ruin all this land but i need you dead before i can get there" His uncle was flung back into a tree I lifted my head to see george with a broken arm and techno helping.

"I-I didn't know what to do big brother was hurt" The boy cried I got up bloodied face and all rushing to them.

"You're face" George looked up eyes half opened.
"It's nothing take a breath-", "No" George spar out.

"Wha-what do you mean you're seriously injured I can't let you-" "This is my fight and i'm finishing it" He interrupted again.

"Foolish boy you are" His uncle croaked "Dream go take everyone run as far away from here taking Phils family run to Erets palace a trustworthy friend and wait for my return" I looked at him eyes soft.

"What are you looking at run!" he screamed I nodded fighting the prickling tears as I took Techno into my arms.

"I lo-"

"No need I'll be there to say it" He smiled weakly.

Phil took Techno as Sapnap carried me up punz following by hopping on the trees.

I watched as George fought from up high sniffing his blood lust when I realized.

"Sa-sapnap his scent it's weak!" I patted his shoulder as I heard his sniffles.

"I-i know this is what he wanted for you guys"

My eyes widened as I tried to get out his grip.

"Stop you'll only get yourself killed" I felt the warm liquid flow down.

"No I' m his light he needs me! I can't let him die!" Sapnap shook his head.

"Another day in another life time" He said I cried out calling his name we weren't too far as we were flying fairly slow.

I looked down again as he was on his knees looking up smiling at me. I could vividly smell his blood lust and I was able to see what he mouthed.

"I'll see you soon" I cried out again see his face turn paler and the dust from within appear.

"No,no!" Sapnap began to fly faster as I could see George wave a weak goodbye.

"St-stop!"

"Enough sir Dream there's no turning back we must hurry" I sniffed the air to try and trace his scent.

"It can't be no! He can't be dead!" I yelled.

"Can you face reality there's nothing there anymore"

Sapnap was right I couldn't smell anything of George.

His blood lust it's,

gone.

Fin